- Inseong

*edited

" When will you ever stop doing that?!" I scream at him.
This like the 100th time I saw him flirting with girls.
Yup, although his attitude like that I'm still with him because I love him so much.

" Its not what you think?! It just a friendly talk ok! " Inseong said back to me.

" A friendly talk?!? She was all over you! I can't believe why do I still stay with you ! "I cried.

" if that then leave! " he scream at me.
He've never scream at me like that before.
My tears are unstoppable. I run out from his house.

" Y/N! WAIT! Im so sorry! I didn't mean it that way! " he chase me put of the house.

I run to the road and I didn't realise there's a truck coming to my way.

" Y/N! Watch Out!!!!" He scream

Then, everything went black.

****
Inseong's POV

What've I done?!
This is all my fault. If I don't go all friendly to other girls, this thing wouldn't happen. Im so stupid. I feel like killing myself.

" Y/N, please wake up. Im so sorry for everything
that I've done, I promise that after you've wake up, I change myself to be a good boyfriend to you. " I sob while holding her cold hands.

I look at her pure face. She is so pretty.
' Why do you still stay with me when I was being a jerk to you? ' I ask myself.
I smile looking at her.

" Thank you baby, for staying with me all this time. I don't know what I've done to deserve you " i kiss her hand.

***
( Still Inseong POV )

Its been 2 weeks since she's in the hospital. She haven't woke up yet. I always there in the hospital visiting her everyday.
I even ask the hospital to let me sleep there.

" Y/N, you know what, the other members are missing you right now. Please wake up soon my baby Y/N , I miss you so much it hurts " I say while smiling, my tears are falling one by one.

I kiss her in the lips for almost more than 5 secs.
I see her hands is moving.

My eyes went wide. My lips are smiliing to the ears.
" you're awake! " She opens her eyes and look at me.

---

" She's ok but she needs more rest here, she will be discharge next week " the doctor said while writting something on a paper sheet.

" Kamsamida doctor " I said while bowing 90 degree.

" Baby, your'e finally awake, you know how much I miss you. " I hug her tigtly.
" ouch not too tight inseongie " she said quietly.

" hehe sorry baby " i said while carresing her now red cheeks. Hehe I know she's blushing right now.

" Y/N , I just want you to know that I'm very sorry for everything I did to you, From now on I'll be the best boyfriend for you. I love you. "

I kiss her passionately.
It feels so good kissing her now that she's kissing me back. I hold her waist while kissing her. She's wrapped her hands at my neck. We share a good kiss for almost 2 minutes.

We stop to catch our breaths.

" I love you too Inseong " she smile at me.

____________________________________

Hi butterflies! I'm back with uri dessert fox imagine 🐺😂💕 I just want to say thank you to all of you for reading this book, it means so much to me😭💕 So my school holidays already started 😝 I feel so happy🌚🌟