\Chani\

You were curretly sitting by the edge of your bed while playing with your phone.
You scroll down at your media social to find a lot post from some fansite that you've follow.
Basically your boyfriend's fansite.

You look through all of his pictures.
" they really take a lot of his photos " you mumble alone.
They are a lot of his pictures are really adorable and cute. Some are really handsome and damn sexy.
You are fangirling over him quietly until you didn't realise that he is at the back watching it all.
He is smilling looking at you as you scroll down for more photos.

He hug you from behind and put his head at the crook fo your neck. He kiss it softly making you flinch a bit and put away your phone to avoid him looking at it.

" what are you doing baby? " he ask softly holding you in his arms.

" no..nothing " you said innocently.

" you're lying..i saw you looking through my photos " he smirk

You stay quiet and put down your head embarass

" don't be so shy, btw why were you looking through my pictures? " he said as he interwind his hand with yours and still backhugging me.

" no reason hehehe " you said

" you can just look at me rather than my pics tho " he laugh
You pout.

He turn my whole body around and kiss my lips.
You are very shock at his action and blush really hard.
" you look so cute jagi~ " he said and squishing your cheeks with his hands.

I giggle at his action. He lay down at the bed and signalling for you to join him. You gladly lay down next to him as he put his arm around you.

" what are we going to do today? " You ask while drawing a small circle at his chest.

" umm I think I'm going to cuddle with you all day "
While meeting his nose with yours. You laugh a bit.

He keep on staring at you face and start to lean in. You stop him from doing it.
" wae?? " he said pouting cutely.
" my breath is horrible I just woke up Kang Chanhee" i said as I close my mouth preventing him to kiss me.

" yah... I don't care " and he take away your hand and quickly kiss you.
He pin your hands above you and hovering you.
He smirk and kiss my lips for a few times.
" yah stop it chani " you said

" you don't smell bad my Y/n ~ " he said as he hug me tightly.

" I can't breath Chani.." you said as you was trying to get out from his tight hug.

" sorry jagiya~ " he said he lay down back.

" I'm bored just laying here Chani " You said as you sit down facing him.

" you are bored of me? " he pout sadly like a baby.

" no! No its not like that I just.." you trying to find a good reasons.

" nah I'm just kidding baby~ why don't you take shower first then we go out? " he said kissing your hands.

You noded and get upto the bathroom.
As you step inside the bathroom.

" can I join! "He said playfuly

" No! " you blush as he laugh

____________________________________

Here you go ^^ I'll do this as fast as possible for all of you..i've been down lately because I see that my imagines are bad than others 🙁 I don't know why but I feel very insecure about this... I hope you like it 😬😬

Next up : Rowoon [ Requested ]

/ sorry if there are errors in writting

-binnie☘️