𝟎𝟏. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋

ECLIPSE.
[ "WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL" ]

"I'M SURE BONNIE IS SECONDS AWAY FROM BEATING DAMON'S ASS SO LET'S SPEED THIS UP

"I'M SURE BONNIE IS SECONDS AWAY FROM BEATING DAMON'S ASS SO LET'S SPEED THIS UP." Camila huffed as she held the Gemini Coven's ascendant in the centre of her sweaty palms. Stefan rolled his eyes as the young witch let her gaze wander around the surroundings of the Salvatore Mansion, hoping to disguise her fear.

"C'mon Cami, give her a chance," Stefan mumbled, gesturing to Liv who was hurriedly flicking through the tattered pages of grimoires looking for spells to pave them a path to the prison world of 1994. "Sorry, I'm just..."

"Nervous?" Elena nodded understandingly. Camila was unaware that everyone could see her shaking knees and heavy breathing. The girl was normally never this nervous about performing spells. With the amount of energy she had, it was rare that she had to exert herself. Even locating Bonnie and Damon was a breeze with the assistance of the power of her soror bond.

"Camila? I think I have it." Liv's fearful voice interrupted her from the buzz of thoughts clouding her brain. Camila nodded, spreading her feet a shoulders distance apart to try and convince herself of her own confidence. "It's unlikely that you'll be stuck between worlds. That is unless you time out. Your body can only hold the spell for a half hour; because you have to be half in this world and half in the other, it's quite likely that you'll be fatigued and need rest after. Basically... be careful." Camila's lips turned up in an assuring smile as Liv finished informing her.

"Am I too late?" A bright voice known to Camila as Caroline Forbes sounded out through the house alongside her footsteps which were pacing through every room of the house.

"I'm still here, Care." Camila called out and surely enough, Caroline detected her voice and arrived at the sitting room with a worried smile plastered on her face.

"Group hug before you go?" Camila simply chuckled as all she was enveloped by everyone in the room.

"Okay, I think it's time." Liv breathed, handing the book of spells to Camila with the exact chant she needed, marked out.

"Transeuntes per mundi regnant vinculum?"

"That's the one."

Camila nodded, looking to everyone once more before squeezing her eyes shut. Her eyes lingered on Stefan, the most worried of the lot. They were close, to say the least, and Stefan was most hesitant about letting her go, though he didn't want to show it. He sent her a quick wink and her mouth turned up in a smile.

She felt the energy surging through her body as she continued to let the ancient Latin words escape her lips and roam through the warm air that suddenly became cool. Upon noticing the change in atmosphere, Camila's eyes fluttered open but quickly squinted once looking at the sun, directly above her.