Chapter 29

Zane P.O.V
It's been a week since that whole dimension and Cole thing. Now, we are finally going back to our new dojo. It's been a while, with all the traveling we do for no apparent reason. The Bounty lands on the piece of land that's not covered by the dojo. I walk out to see everyone already running out.

"Finally home!"

"I'm gonna eat my pudding first!"

"That is, if someone doesn't eat it first!"

A round of laughs go around, making me smile to myself. Of course Sophie didn't really get it. "Does it happen often?" She asks, walking instead of running. "Oh yeah, but just wait till you see the dojo! It's amazing!" Nya exclaims. "I don't recall any of you really liking this place as much as you are now," I say. "You never know what you have until ya lose it," Jay smiles. "We haven't lost the dojo," I reply. "I didn't mean like that. We haven't been here for a while so we, or at least I, miss this place. Where we all have separate room," Jay clarifies. I nod and open the doors.

It's a huge mess! Ronin is sitting on the steps, eating something and on his phone. Lloyd clears his throat and Ronin looks up. "Hey! You guys took forever," he waves. "Ronin this place is a mess!" Nya exclaims. "Yeah, sorry about that. I'll clean it up, don't worry," Ronin waves his hand dismissively. I sigh and pick up the few wrappers of granola bars and put them in the trash can. "Oh, so he's Ronin?" Sophie points to him. "Yeah, he only does things when you pay him to do it," Kai rolls his eyes. "That's not true! I did plenty of things for you guys without being payed!" Ronin protests. Sensei, Misako and Miranda walk in.

"Ronin?" Miranda questions. We all look over at her. She knows him?! "Miranda? Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see you with these guys," Ronin points to us. "So you must be Sophie," Ronin guesses and comes closer to us, while pointing at Sophie. "Um, yeah..." Sophie answers, almost hiding behind Cole. Man she is shy. "So what are you doing with them Miranda?" Ronin asks. "Now first tell us how you know someone like him," Lloyd says. "Of course. I'm a therapist, at least a part time one anyway. Ronin was one of my patients," Miranda explains. "I stopped going after you left though," Ronin shrugs. "Why? Clearly it was working," Miranda questions. "Yeah, but no one is like you. You're like my aunt or something," Ronin smiles. Miranda raises an eyebrow. "You were assigned to therapy for whatever reason. You stopped doing crime once you came to me," Miranda narrows her eyes. "Well...we do kinda know everything about each other. Everyone else were really cold and rude towards me. So I gave up on it," Ronin answers.

Wow...this is strange.

So apparently Miranda was a therapist, Ronin was one of her patients, and they both know a lot about each other. He knows about Sophie and the reason why Miranda didn't let her associate with anyone. She knows, pretty much everything about Ronin. He's like, kind of attached to her I guess. I think that's cool...well that's over with.

No one P.O.V

It's been about a month since the ninja and friends arrived at the Airjitzu temple which is now their dojo. Everyone has bonded even closer with each other, making Miranda a sort of auntie to them all and Sophie their sister, she's also managed to get enough training to become a ninja but still lacks experience, of course. Currently Kai and Skylor are on a date in a fancy restaurant....with their friends spying on them....

"Um...what do you guys gain from this?" Sophie asks, leaning against the wall and looking over at her friends. They're in a sort of air duct that has a one way mirror. Pretty convenient for spying isn't it? "Bragging rights, blackmailing material, stuff like that," Nya answers and leans closer towards the glass. Kai and Skylor are talking, both of them laughing. Kari's wearing his suit and tie, that's red I may add, and Skylor wearing a orange, kinda sparkly dress with red heels. Her auburn hair flowing around her in curls. "We can't even hear what they are saying though," Zane points out. "I guess, but this is still pretty good," Jay says.