Chapter 6

Nya P.O.V
Skylor showed up with a girl probably just a year younger then her. Wavy, almost curly brown hair, freckles and, I'll admit it, really pretty green eyes. If you ask me Lloyd and her kinda look alike, the face shape and the eyes. Miranda is her aunt, making Misako also her aunt, unless that's her mom but there's no way that's possible. Either way, Misako is hiding something, it's definitely not good if she won't even tell Sensei about it. But what? What could she be hiding? And why does Misako need to talk to the girl alone? I glance at Skylor, who shrugs. "There's something fishy going on and I want to know what it is," Lloyd announces to us. We all laugh. "What's so funny?" He questions, looking strangely at everyone. "Dude. You made a pun! We're eating fish and you said fishy!" Jay explains, in between laughs. Lloyd shakes his head and puts his dishes away. Then starts to walk out. "Oh no you don't! It's your turn to wash the dishes," I remind him, blocking his way out. "Aww can't someone else do it?" Lloyd asks. Oh he's gonna do puppy dog eyes next. "Nope. You've used the puppy dog eyes before to get out of this but not today!" I declare. "My sister...the president," Kai says. Lloyd smiles, giving me a 'you so sure about that' look. I narrow my eyes. "Challenge, accepted," I say. I close my eyes as he does it but I can't help it and open them anyway.

Wrong move.

It's SO cute! He looks like a little 3 year old! "Oh fine I'll do it!" I throw my hands up in defeat. "Ha! I did it again!" Lloyd says triumphantly. I shake my head and get to work, thanks to my powers it doesn't take that long. "So...I think this has something to do with the kidnapping," I hear Zane say. Looks like I zoned out. "It probably does," Skylor replies. "It's not everyday I get bandits at my place," she adds. I can't help but notice Kai just staring right at Skylor. I smirk, why not? "Kai you need to stop staring," I say casually. Everyone looks at Kai. "I wasn't!" He protests. "We all saw you Kai. Just ask the girl out already!" Jay cries. "Hmm, wouldn't he start to mention it a lot more then?" Zane questions. "On second thought...maybe not. Nah just do it, it'll be one less thing for you to complain about," Lloyd jokes. "I don't complain about stuff!" Kai argues. I'm seeing blush on both Kai and Skylor now. Jay smiles at me and I wink, he knows. "Ask her out," Cole chants and everyone joins in.

"Ask her out."

"Ask her out."

"Ask her out."

"Okay okay! Skylor will you go out with me?" Kai asks. He looks at Skylor, with his cute face and all. He used it all the time on my parents and it would work. "I-i, uh, um, yes! Yes I would love to go out with you Kai!" Skylor exclaims giving him a big hug.

"Awww!" We all sigh.

Skylor instantly let's go and coughs. "Yeah so uh when do you wanna go?" She questions. "Oh you'll find out. It's a surprise," Kai smirks. Great...now he's gonna be flirting with her big time. Honestly boys are so weird sometimes. I look to see Jay making kissy faces at Kai to tease him. But sometimes just too cute to handle. I chuckle to myself as I watch the teasing and the blush darken on both Kai and Skylor.

Lloyd P.O.V
We all sit down on the couch for movie night. Yeah, we started this a while ago. Nya, Jay, Kai and Skylor were on the couch. There's only room for 4 anyway. Everyone else sat down on the floor. "Okay first let's introduce ourselves. It will be easier for everyone," Zane says. I nod in agreement. "I'm Lloyd, Master of Energy," I say. "I'm Kai, Master of Fiiireee," he says in his ridiculous pronunciation of fire. "I'm Jay, Master of Lightning," Jay says. "Zane, Master of Ice," Zane introduces himself. "And I'm Cole, Master of Earth," Cole says. "My n-name is, S-Sophie, Sophie Overlord," Sophie says.

"WHAT!?"

Sophie covers her ears and moves away a little. "Are you serious? Your last name is Overlord?" I question. "That's what I've been told," Sophie shrugs, looking only at Skylor.

"What was that loud 'what' for?" Sensei asks, walking into the room. "We just got really excited. That's all," Zane answers. Whoops. "What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Jay asks, going through the different movie dvds. "I've never watched a movie before, I've heard a lot about then though," Sophie says. "Oh movies are awesome! You'll love them," Jay tells her. "How about Ordinary People?" I suggest. "That movie is terrible!" Kai complains. "You complain about everyone's choice of movie," Cole reminds him. "It's only cause I don't want Sophie to watch her first movie and have it be a stupid one," Kai adds. "Man I can only imagine what a war it is to watch a movie here," Skylor notices. "Oh you have no idea," Nya shakes her head. "Let's just go with that movie," Zane says.

Sophie P.O.V
The movie was pretty cool. I decide to take a walk, while everyone is having some sort of 'meeting', whatever that may be. A twinkle catches my eye, I look to see more shiny things in the sky. I walk over outside. I've only seen pictures of stars...they're so beautiful! I lean closer to them, to get a better look. Then I feel something drag me back, I look down to see the clouds and ground so far away.

Gulp.

"Are you crazy!?" I hear Cole say. "S-sorry! I was just looking t-the stars. I-I didn't know t-that we're up so high," I bit my lip. I almost fell from this flying ship thingy! What was I thinking? Cole sighs. "First time huh?" I hear him ask. Huh? I thought I was gonna get yelled at for doing something wrong. "Y-yes," I stutter. Man I stutter a lot around new people. "Well I can't blame you for wanting a closer look," Cole says, then looks up at the sky. I stand next to him and look up too. "I've lived so long without looking at the sky. I missed out," I tell the sky. "Are you telling me that or-" Cole points to the stars. "I don't know," I reply honestly. Never thought I'll ever make friends, yet here I am. Skylor, my first friend. "I have a feeling that we both have a ton in common. We'll be great friends," Cole notices. "What do you mean by 'ton'?" I ask. "I mean like, many or 'a large quantity' as Zane would say," Cole explains. Now Cole is my second friend. I'm sure more friends aren't far behind. We start to talk about books and other stuff. Looks like he was right, we do have some things in common, not a lot though. Now I can tell what color his eyes are. It's kinda dark but I'm guessing hazel.

"Time to sleep!"