He inhaled a deep breath and let go of my waist "I'm sorry, for losing my cool, how about I make breakfast and we can talk about things in a civil manner? I had Carter bring you some clothes and toiletries so you can shower if you want."

I nodded and proceeded my way up the stairs. I bite my tongue knowing I needed to remain on his good side if I wanted to leave this hellhole. I mean sure I could strike up an attitude and piss him off more but I was clearly the one with a disadvantage here.

"Oh, and Scar your phone is in the master bathroom you left it at the diner last night when you ran out."

"Kay, thanks" I tried to say in the most neutral tone possible but it came out with a hint of annoyance.

The cold tile floor below my feet made me shiver as my racing heart settled when I twisted the lock on the bathroom door.

The massive master bathroom was probably twice the size of my bedroom. The shower door was glass with the rest of the shower being a white marble from top to bottom. To the left of the shower was a grey clawfoot bathtub and to the side of me was a mirror that went from one wall to the other beneath it were two double sinks with black marble countertops.

Laying on the countertops was a Bright blue blouse and black slacks. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the tag displaying my size. I wiggled out of my jeans and threw my shirt over my head. I pulled my hair out of my hair tie and turned the knob to the shower to a hot temperature.

Water cascaded from two water spouts that gently fell on my body. My body relaxed instantly, I closed my eyes and let the water run through my face. I am pretty sure this what heaven feels like.

I grabbed the tropically scented shampoo and lathered my hair. Fully caught up in my temporary bliss until I realized I had work today. I quickly finished rinsing the remaining shampoo and darted out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and hurried to the counter to grab my phone.

I crossed my fingers and squinted my eyes opening them slowly to see that it was barely five am. A sense of relief washed over me. I unlocked my phone to see I had about 100 missed calls from my sister. I send her a quick text letting her know I was still alive and well.

I scrolled down to the rest of my unopened messages that mostly came from my sister, some from Natalia but I bite my lip when I noticed several messages from "My Awesome Boss."

A smile whipped across my face remembering that Elias had written that when he put his number in my phone.

My Awesome Boss: Watching dead walking as you advised. I haven't moved from the couch.

My Awesome Boss: My bad, I meant THE WALKING DEAD.

My Awesome Boss: Sorry, did not mean to type that All CAPS. Not used to texting.

I laughed loudly, for a second I completely forgotten the spiel I gave him the other night about TV series he had to absolutely watch. It did not shock me that a man as busy as Elias had no clue about any of the shows I brought up. My heart tingled that he actually followed through with my request. The thought alone of the very serious Elias sitting on his couch watching The Walking Dead made me happy.

I paced back in forth with my phone in tow wondering on what I should reply. I needed to text back something that sounded eager but not too eager. I finally decided on

"Ha-ha, you actually listened to me? *heart eyes emoji* * backspace heart eyes emoji because I thought that would look too eager* what season are you on now?

The sudden realization hit me that it was FIVE IN THE MORNING. I had texted my boss at 5 am when he had written me yesterday.

I gave myself a good facepalm as I leaned back on the counter. What if I woke him up and in return, he's grumpy all day because of me then fires me out of spite? I mean I doubt it but then again I had no clue how Elias would react if he was angry. The man intimidated me in his relaxed form I could just only imagine how I would feel if he was angry.