Ch.39

Athena

I giggle as I race through the forest with my children's crib running next to me and my beloved on the other side.

Oh these games are so much fun. Rogues are easy to control once you give them a goal and a certain amount of cash. My hair wipes behind me and a smile across my face.

I arrive at the castle and the crib changes from wood to metal and walks itself up the stairs and into the children's bedroom.

I sigh and open my arms wide and twirl in a circle. I kick my hind leg out and lean over slightly with my hands above my head. Soon after music begins though play, I continue to twirl and jump across the room. I stand on the tip of my toes and bounce up and down in a spinning rotation. (Just in case I suck at describing this, she doing ballet.) I run across the room and jump in the air kicking both of legs out and landing gracefully on my feet. I twirl one more time before I end my dance.

The music stops and clapping fills the room. I open eyes and was greeted with my people, smiling at me. Tonight we move them, since I missed the first full moon due to my pregnancy.

I bowed my head and laughed. "Guards inform the people that the move will happen tonight." They rushed from the castle and into their homes. Yelling could be heard from the outside. "PREPARE! THE MOVE WILL BE TONIGHT! PREPARE!"

With a wave of hand, my works table came down from upstairs and meet me in my office. I say down in my chair and readied the potion.

3 melted watches

An elf ear

A witch's nose

The location of the place

Blood of a royalty

Bats nails

And a goats horn.

A few hours passed and the preparations are complete. The kids crib opened the door and came in. My three little ones are growing so fast. They were already able to stand on their feet and they were peering over the crib. Their tiny hands peering on the bars. Curiosity in their eyes, I smiled and got up, I walked over to them. I smiled at them and picked Caleb up. I swung him in the arm and rubbed my face into his.

Joshua was smiling and clapping. Alexandra was smiling and making noise. I placed Caleb back into his crib and grabbed Alexandra.

"Ah my beautiful baby girl. You are so special to me. You look just like your father. "I stoked her face and smiled. "You're so special, don't let your brothers pick fun of you because you have more wolf blood than them. I love you. I wish I was more connected with my wolf." I kissed her face and place her in the crib.

I grabbed Joshua and headed out the door with the crib and the potion following behind me. My gown was trailing behind me as I walked through the halls.

We walked outside and was greeted with my people.

"Good Moon, May the empress wish us luck on our journey."

I kicked off my heels and stepped my feet into the grass. I dug my toes into the ground. I placed my hand up to my babies' mouth and he took a bite.

I pulled my hand back and dripped my blood into a circle and placed Joshua in the crib. The potion poured itself inside the blood circle. And a portal opened up.

"Looks like we have a winner!" The crowd cheered. I guess I could clear this up. Sometimes the spell works and sometimes it doesn't. If we move too much in one year it won't let us move use we use a sacrifice. But it usually only takes my blood to do the trick. The people got up and Kiev towards the portal with bags in their hands. The first few hundred made it through. And then a man was left behind when his family walked through.

He banged on the portal. "NO! No! Let me through. Please!" He was crying, he knew his fate. I turned to look at him.

He was shaking with fear. "Please have mercy." The guards grabbed him and held him down. I walked up to him and my nails elongated.

"Sorry but you know the rules." With a quick swipe, his head rolled and his body fell to the ground.

-------'---------'-----------'--------

Yeah sorry this was just blah. This will be the only update for today. I'm recovering from the flu so my brain juices are also blah.

But next time it will be better. I promise.

Forever yours

Eliza_C