Ch. 34

Not edited

Tobias

I stayed up all night, my wolf wouldn't let me sleep. He was pacing throughout my body, muttering useless things. Such as she used to love her, why mate, a female really?

I rather not understand in what he is talking about. I'm physically stressed and we did not complete the mating process. Allows men to take claim to her.

"And females!" He yells at me. Ok and females. But each day the mark fades and the connection with her grows weaker.

I growl and swipe everything off my desk and then flip the desk its self. i started pacing the room faster with my hands through my hair. John walked through the room "Alpha you need to try and calm down." I quickly turned him, he slowly backed away from me and closer to the door. My wolf was coming to the surface and quickly. My mother entered the room and through me a shirt, I quickly caught it and brought it to my face. I inhaled deeply, Ah her scent was still on the shirt but I can tell it's starting to fade.

"Ok alpha while you were in your room last night I called the Alpha from the Leon Pack he gave us the clear to go through his territory to get to your mate's location. I nodded my head " Thank you, how soon do you think the warriors be ready to head out?" "They are ready whenever you are." "Good, we will move then the Sun is high in the sky." John nodded his head and walked out the office door. I looked out the window and in the distance was the old cottage where things all started. I left the office and headed in that direction.

When I reached the front door, I pushed the door open and walked in. Dust has collected after a few days. A spider web in the corner with the spider hanging down. I shuddered "I hate spiders."

"Me too." I walked further into the room and there was a woman sitting on the bed.

My wolf spoke. "That's her, the girl mate was with." He growled at the end.

Clementine P.O.V

"I hate spiders." My love mate said, I'm not going to lie he is a looker. A cutie pie, nice broad shoulder beautiful grey eyes and jet black hair.

"Me too." He spun around and faced me, he was staring at me. He gave me a good look up and down. He then breathed in my scent and growled. Oops maybe I purposely forget to shower after me and Athena finished our session. "Why is my mates scent on you?"

"Well you see, me and your mate are together. We will be married and soon." He growled louder so loud the house started to creak. "Yeah not too long ago we just finished up, and I'm not lying because I know you smell her on me." He flashed through the room and grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall. He was in my face and growled, and squeezed my neck tighter.

Mature Eyes Only! (This one is kind of long and will continue into the next chapter.)

_____________________

I smiled and he looked confused, I blew some magic dust in his face and I held within my mouth. He shook his head and loosened his grip, he quickly recovered and reassured his grip on my neck. I took this time to slam my lip on his and grip his jewels. Wow he is packing, I gripped it again and he let out a moan. Wow that witch was right this works like a charm. He slowly let go of my throat, and I dropped to my knees. With my hand still on him I look up at him, he was already looking down at me. I slowly grabbed the rim of his pants and pulled them down. He sprang free from its holding cell. Well dam yeah Athena had a good thing coming her way, to bad I'm going to get rid of him. Because he is blocking her love from me. We were supposed to be together forever. Not her and this man, hopefully she forgives me who what I'm about to do.