Ch.18

The doctor came in and stitched up his wombs but told us that he had to go to the hospital to remain. After a few months he wasn't healing, they placed him in a coma. One year passed and then two. They thought his wolf would pull through but it didn't and by that time. They had to pull the plug and forever end his life. Jason

Snap! Flash!

I took a picture of Athena in wolf form. All white with grey tips and paws. Such a beauty. To bad she was mates with Tobias, she wouldn't have to die if she was someone else mate.

I snapped a couple more pictures of her and then jumped out the tree and moved to the next one to get a better angle of her. I snap a picture of her with the lake and field of flowers behind her. Her head turned looking off into the distance.

I will send these to Tobias tonight. Let him now his mate misses him. Plus I doubt he seen her wolf form. Just as beautiful as she is in her natural skin.

I hopped down from the trees and walked home, I opened the door and was greeted to my lovely mate May. Ah we had good times together. We had two sons.

One died at the age of ten and the other lived on to twenty-two. They were twins. Once Kevin died, Michael changed he went from outgoing and spontaneous to dark and sinister. Gloomy and up to no good.

My wife probably took it the hardest. She mourned for her baby for many years. I too cried and had many restless nights. Just thinking on what I could have done, to save my boy.

///////Flashback//////

"Daddy come on. Let's go hunt and bring momma a dear to cook for dinner tonight." "Son you do know there is a thing called a grocery store right?"

"But I want to do it like they did in the old days." "Ok Kevin lets hurry and surprise momma."

I picked him up and put him on my shoulders and we ran into the forest. He wasn't able to shift yet. He had two more years. When we had found a deer sitting by a lake drinking water.

I put him down and shifted I linked him to climb a tree and stay alert. He nodded and did what he was told. I turned to the deer and went for the kill.

I heard him scream. "Daddy!" I ran back to him and seen he was surrounded by rouges. I quickly contacted the Alpha. "Alpha we have rouges in the east by the lake, I have a child with me please hurry."

"I'll send the guards. How many?" "Ten at least." "Ok we'll be there shortly."

"Daddy!" I saw them start to climb the tree. I quickly rushed up to them and knocked him down the tree. I heard him scream again. He fell to the ground. I quickly rushed to grab him and grabbed him by his collar and ran in the direction I heard the Warriors coming from.

My son screamed in pain. One of the wolves bite my boy. That dirty rouge bite my son!

I turned on the rouge and slit his throat with the swipe of my paw.

The rouge fumbled to the ground, I picked up my speed and ran home. The guards quickly came running up afterwards. When I reached home I linked the pack doctor.

I placed my son on the couch and then linked my wife to come home quickly. She got here before the doctor. She cried when she seen her son on the couch with blood all on the floor.

//////End of Flashback/////

I know she blamed me for Kevin's death. I did too, so did Michael. If only I was watching him better. If I never left him alone. Only if I told him no.

I sat down at the computer and plugged in the camera and printed out the pictures I took tonight.

My wife put her hands on my shoulders and kissed my neck. "Hello mate, how was your day?" She continued to kiss my neck and trail kisses down my chest.

This is the first time she ever expressed any sexual feelings toward me since Kevin died and that was many years ago. And lotion and magazines no longer work for me.

But one thing almost stopped me. Finished these pictures and send them or finally be with my mate. Who knows when I'll ever get a chance like this again?

I turned around and captured her lips. I grabbed her body and forced her into my lap. I felt sheer fabric and pulled back. Her wolf whimpered. I looked down at what she was wearing. It was a see through black lace cover up. She had no bra on and black lace underwear. Her nipples showed through the cover up that was standing at attention begging for me to touch.

I grabbed her breast and squeezed them. A moan left her mouth. My eyes shifted black and her breath caught. I kissed her passionately but also with need and greed.

She moaned again and rubbed my chest. I quickly pushed up off of me. I put my hands on my head.

She better not be teasing me. She started to say something, I quickly stood up and grabbed her by her legs and threw her over my back.

I slapped that ass, and watched jiggle. Her arousal hit me in waves, my legs wobbled. "Damn baby you smell so good, I can't wait to taste you."

She shuddered with pleasure. When I made it to the bedroom I threw her on the bed, and quickly stripped.

"I-I forgot how big you were." She stuttered. "Well let me help you remember.

//////////////////////////

Well well well

Is Jason really the bad guy here?

I mean his son was taken from him and everything. He had a rough life.

And his wife denied him the pleasures of a woman. Well until now.

Ooooooo...sorry for the young readers but I bet y'all wasn't ready for it.

Another long chapter, hope y'all enjoyed.

Forever yours Eliza_C

1lm֚