Ch.29

Athena

Oh my...this is so awkward.

My hand hung in the air for a bit, and I stared at them. I nudged Tobias with my knee. He was shocked to.

He cleared his throat. "Mom, dad as much as I love you all to be here can you leave, we were in the middle of something."

I kicked him and he fell off the bed. "Excuse his rudeness but can you please wait outside until we are properly dressed."

They smiled at me. "Aw Paul she is so nice and sweet and ....and polite." His mother was practically rubbing her face into his. "Yes I see honey. Please calm down."

"Ok oops sorry". She looked at me. "I had too much caffeine." a burp then escaped her mouth. And she quickly placed her hand over her mouth and giggled.

His father looked at me. "Yeah sorry caffeine has this effect on her. We will just wait outside." He looked down at his wife and knocked the legs from under her and catch her before she fell to the floor and hurdled her in his arms.

His wife pheromone filled the room. "On second thought, we will meet you later today or maybe tomorrow or in three- "

"Ok dad please leave, I ready have an image I don't want in my head." His dad laughed "Well how do you think you got here. We stayed in bed for like 4 days-"

"Ok ok ok I get it. Please just leave." His dad just laughed and his mother was blushing as they walked out the room. I got up with the blanket with me and walked back to the bathroom to get my clothes.

Tobias came in behind me. After we dressed again we walked out the room. I started to turn back to get my gifts. Tobias grabbed me by my waist.

"But my-" "I'll have someone get them for you, but for now it's time for you to meet your pack the have been waiting for you for about six months now."

I turned to face him with shock written on my face. "Six months!!!" He nodded his head and continued to lead me down the hall.

We walked into a room. A ball room I think. And at the front was a stage with chairs. We set ourselves up on stage. Soon after the room was beginning to fill up with people. Once everyone was inside. Tobias stood up and started to speak. I started to zone out and look at the people in the crowd.

I heard my name being called a couple of times. I looked up at my mate and then the people again who were looking at me. Then back at my mate who had his hand held out for me. I blushed and took his hand. I got up and made my way to the stand.

"Um hi, I know I have been out for a while and I know it has been affecting you all greatly. But now I'm here, I will remain here. I love you all Alpha with all my heart and I've been looking for me for a long time now. You don't even want to know how long. "I giggled and pulled a piece of hair behind my ear. "But I want to let you guys know, that I am here for you. Don't be afraid to stop me in the middle of the halls to ask me a question. I'll be happy to help in any way I possibly can. I only hope that you all will accept me and give me time and adjust to being a Luna." I slowly backed away from the microphone and the pack exploded with clapping. I looked up at my mate and he was already looking at me smiling. I got on my tip toes and kissed him. The pack erupted into cheers and whistles.