Ch. 36

Athena

When I woke up the next morning, I was alone in my bed. I looked around the room and I didn't hear him. I listened closely to see if he was even in the castle at all.

"I'm not there." His voice sounded distance and cold. Damn he marked me last night, he knows now he knows everything. "Yeah, I do. Are you happy you used your mate just to gain power?" "It's not like that." "YES IT IS, IT IS LIKE THAT. I READ YOUR THOUGHTS, I SEEN YOUR MEMORIES." "Please, I can change. Come back to me." "NO not now, I will return in 5 months when the children will be born. After that you will mean nothing to me. You broke me once by running away, I won't let you keep using me to get your way. One way or another you will be going down."

He then blocked me from contacting him. "I tried to warn you not to let him mark you." "Oh shut up." I started to cry, I didn't mean for him to find out. This was supposed to be kept between us. In 5 months he will come for the children and I can't let that happen I need them. They are my babies. I touched my stomach, even now I can see the baby bump growing. I guess he forgot that I was also half vampire these children will be deliver in 3 months' time.

I laid in the bed for a few more minutes then got up to shower. I washed my hair and cleaned my body making sure I cleaned myself down south. I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my chest and one in my hair. I cleaned the fog of the mirror, my eyes were red. My vampire was out and was seeking blood. "Now Athena now that the deed is done, we must finish the plan it's time to move the kingdom again, to a place no one would find us. The full moon is approaching quickly we must hurry and prepare the people."

My lips were moving but these weren't my words. I nodded my head and got dressed and dried my hair. I was dressed in a long mermaid dress. I exited my room and walked down the fore aye. "Ring the bells, call the towns people, I have an important message to deliver." A few seconds later the bells were rings. I walked to the balcony where the townspeople will gather under me. I looked out over the towns and seen how out dated everything looked. We looked so antique, with our next place I will make sure that everyone will have an updated home and electronics. When everyone was gathered below me I gave them my address.

My vampire took over and I was pushed to the back. I rolled my eyes and pushed her back again. "In a few days' time, a full moon will approach and as it waning we will move with it. GO back into your homes and pack up your items, because when the moon is high in the sky we will move out and whoever is left in the town by the last wan you will be stuck her and frozen in time until I return here again. If i even return here, that will be all. Now here and pack." They crossed their hand across their heart and bowed. "Yes my Queen." They spoke in unison.

I turned around and walked away, the door handlers closed them behind me. I walked a few feet and then almost clasped to the floor. Blood dripped from my mouth. My maid ran up to me, I picked myself up and stumbled back a few feet. "Get away from me, I got this." I yelled at them and shooed them away from me with my arm. "My Queen! You are with child, you can't be wearing such tight clothing." I ignored them and walked passed them, and then I stumbled forward and was headed to the ground. Clementine caught me, I brushed the strands of hair from her face. "I see you made it out safely, sorry for breaking your neck." "Its OK mate I forgive you. I curse the moon goddess for give your wolf side a mate, now I have to share you." She leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Come, let take you to bed, I can't wait to those pups are out your system, so we can continue where was left off and this time you will be cuffed to the bed." she whispered in my ear. She picked me up in my arms and walked to one of the rooms on the top floor. We walked past the bedroom that I woke up in. It was already being cleaned and new sheets were being spread apart. I looked down at my hair, the black has stretch again, only my tip were left silver. Once the babies are born, my hair will be all black and my full powers will come back to me. She placed me down on the bed and removed the dress and placed me under the sheets. She kissed my forehead and walked out the bedroom. "Goodnight, my love see you in three months."

I looked around the room, damn she got me, this is the enchanted room, where we place our pregnant women until they give birth, they are put to sleep and hooked up to needles to feed the baby since the mother won't be able to eat themselves. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________

Not sure if you all understand but when the words are like this then that is her vampire side taking over. And yes Clementine is her mate!

Wow is all I have to say.