ch.3

Note 70 of 295

Dear Mate,

I saw you today, but you didn't notice me I was hiding behind a tree masking my scent, I was staring at you. I don't know why I decided to mask my scent it was stupid of me you could have saved me.

The people discovered my urge to kill myself and said if I do they will kill you, so they force me to write a letter pretending you will find and read them one day. But little did they know I was already doing so.

But as I tried to get closer to you, I stepped on a branch and you turned your head to me.
You growled and told me to come out. I peeked my head out from around the bushes. I waved at you, you relaxed your muscles and you waved back.

I smiled at you and you smiled back. I ran away back to the people's house knowing they will be looking for me soon to get my collection for the day.

I dug up the money I stole from the bank and ran home with it. And when I stepped inside I was slapped for being late. They ripped the money out my hand and pushed me down the dark steps, they barely feed me.

But I kept a hidden stash under the fire place stones. I will leave a picture of me there for you. It's on the left side of the fire place 22 stones from the edge. First you push the stone in and then it will slightly push itself out. And bam! You have a picture of me. I stole a camera and printed the pictures out when I had the chance.

But You know when I fall asleep I wish HE would whisk me away from this place.... From this world.... But then I think of you. And wonder how you would take it if I just upped and died... So, in a way you have become the reason I want to wake up in the morning... If I never would have met you that day. I probably be dead already... So, thanks for saving my life just by paying me attention three years ago.

Love, Athena

I rushed out of bed it was five in the morning, but I didn't care. I didn't put on any extra clothes than what I slept in. Which was a pair of sweat pants.

I ran to the cottage and ripped the door off the frame. I ran inside and ran into the kitchen opened the pantry door and raced down the steps. I stopped in front of the fire place. I stepped to the left side of the fire place counted 22 times. Pushed the stone and believe it or not the stone popped out.

I threw the stone to the side. I placed my hand inside and I felt something thin. I grabbed it and pulled it out.

I stared at my beautiful mate. She had long brown hair and green eyes. Her smile was huge, and her eyes sparkled despite the situation she was put in.

Something fell to the floor with a thump. I placed the pictures down and picked up a locket.

I opened the locket on one side there was a picture of my beautiful mate and on the other, there was a picture of me. I was shocked. I didn't even know she got that close to me.

I placed the locket around my neck, I vowed to myself never to take it off. I walked back to my room and placed the pictures of her on my mirror and inside the frames I found lying around.

She was beautiful my lovely mate. I love you already, to bad I'll never have the chance to meet you. I stayed there staring at her pictures till the sun was high in the sky.

Athena

Is someone here? I think I hear footsteps, help me! I'm under the floor boards, I'm starving and weak. I am running low on food and water. I can barely move or speak. I heard footsteps exiting the room. No! Please don't leave me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

My Mate's Suicide Noteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें