Ch.7

It's been three weeks. Three freaking weeks of me and this engineer running back in forth, day and night and still no success. I gripped my hair, I'm stressed out and I'm slowly losing hope.

I'm on my bed, I went back to reading my letters from my mate.

Note 76 of 295

Dear mate,

Every week I sneak to the pack house to see you. I was too afraid to come to you. They said they would kill you if I got in contact with you. But I watch you from a far.

You kiss that girl, Adria that's her name. It broke my heart to see you have your hands wrapped around her as you kissed her deeply. That should be me you're kissing and holding. Not her, but I can't hate you.

I love you so much and if you love her then I must let you go. But I'll be watching you from afar. Like your little guardian angel.

Your mate,

Athena

~~~~~~||||~~~~~~||||~~~

Crap! She seen Adria. Even if I do save her how am I supposed to explain that? Adria was my arranged mate, my father made a deal with the Midnight moon pack to provide peace between the two packs.

But when I found out what happened to my mate I refused to marry her and went as far as leaving her at the altar. I know that harsh and I probably broke the girl heart. But I don't love her and she has a mate out there.

Unless she crazy and killed him to be with me. I had a lot of crazy girls who killed their mates to be with me and when I tell them no that they were crazy they killed themselves to be with their mates.

I don't want a crazy women living with me. I mean she killed her soulmate the one that's supposed to love you for the rest of your life and she killed him in a blink of an eye. If she did that then what's stopping her from killing me.

I don't need that kind of stress in my life. I laid on my bed and picked up another letter.

Note 59 of 295

Hello mate,

So black hair and grey eyes. Just breathe taking. You're so handsome and strong. Y'all were training today, I was high in the trees watching you from below.

I'm surprised you didn't track me down yet. My kidnappers let me see you once in a while but they keep a close eye on me.

As of right now they are in the park house going through your office looking for something. His wife was looking out the window watch you and me. Making sure neither one of us made a move.

I think they found what they needed. The man smiled and showed the women a book. She grinned and walked out the room.

The book wasn't in sight when they stepped outside, they signaled me to go. It was time for my daily killings and stealing. I was off to the neighboring pack and was told to steal a blood of the pure alpha female and the hairs of their toughest fighter.

The hairs was easy to get but the blood of the pure Luna was hard. She was guarded 24/7. She went into the gardens. I had to play the weak innocent beaten and bloodied pup to get her close enough. I then knocked her out and dragged her in the forest and sliced her arm and filled her blood in a tube I brought with me.

I then cut myself up and stabbed my leg and bite my arms, to seem as if we were attacked. I dragged her back to the pack.

The alpha was in a frenzy, so when he seen me tumbling into his territory he was on high alert and was ready to attack until I fell on the ground with his mate on my back.

He quickly ran up to us and grabbed her. He called the pack doctor and had him address my wombs. He said thank you for saving her and asked if u could stay. I shook my head and said I had to leave and before he could protest I wobble my way off his territory and back home.

I no longer have grief of lying to people. I stumbled back into my prison and placed my collection on the table, then I stumbled down the steps to my hell hole of a bedroom and laid down to rest and healed. They didn't bother me today and that I was thankful.

Your mate,

Athena

|~~~||~~~|||~~~||||~~~~

So what do you think was inside the book?

What are the Anderson's trying to make?

Why do you think the Anderson's did this? Their supposed to be family right?

Why do they have Athena locked up in the first place when they know she is alpha's mate?