Ch. 30

Today's my birthday! So because of this I bring you a new chapter!

Tobias

Athena will be a good Luna. She is currently bending over talking to the little children from the pack. She gets down to their level and she leans in and whispers something into one child's ear, the child backs up and giggles then launches herself into my mates arm and they both fall back onto the floor.

I growl at the child, her faces whitens she gets up off my mate and bow her head. "I'm sorry Alpha." Athena got up and hit me on my shoulder. "Stop scaring the poor children we were just having fun. Now weren't we?" She scowled at me before smiling at the child. Surprising my father and mother made their way downstairs.

My father looked at me, signaling me to meet him in his office. I nodded my head and walked over to my mate and kissed her on her cheek. "I'll be right back I have to go see my father." She nodded her head and went back to playing with the children. She loves the pups, she probably wants a couple of her own, and I'm fine with that. Completely fine with that.

MY mother walks over to Athena and takes everyone outside. I'm so sure I want her outside, especially after everything that just happened and her body is still recovering. I mind-linked a couple of guards to watch over her. She will need a personal guard when I'm not around, tomorrow I will start the training. Maybe Chase will be her guard.

I walked inside the office and my brain went blank, on the table was a picture of my mate. And not just any picture, this was a 3,000 year old picture straight from the book of prophecy. "Why!?" I say more as shock then a question. "Yes, this is your mate she is the one that will bring peace or destruction to our world. It says here that she will be from a place covered in blood where her people lay at rest. When the moon goes dark evil will raise to take over her body. Her people will awake and consume the world, and everyone will be brought up her by children's hand, living in torture and pain."

I stared at my father in disbelief, my mate is not capable of doing these things. I image her just a few minutes ago playing and laughing with the children of the pack.

I go to open my mouth to say something but my father hold up his hand. I closed my mouth and let him finish.

"The only thing that will stop her from this rampage will be her mate, and he has to steal her heart. The transition will be after the birth of her first child or one year starting on the winter solstice. "

"I'm not killing my mate, I just found her. I won't do it."

"But you must, you are the only that will be able to stop this. When the time comes you will do what's right. To save the world from destruction."

He walked out the room, I sat down in the chair and put my head in my hands. I have to kill my mate. And the worse thing is that nothing can stop the transition. It will either begin one year from now or after she had her first child. I can't give the children she wants. They will bring destruction to the world.

What am I going to do? It's like one problem after another. She just woke up, I just got her in my arms and now i have to kill her I don't think I'll be able to. My mate, my Future pups or the lives of my people.

My mate opened the door and popped her head inside. She was smiling bright at me. I turned to look at her but I couldn't bring myself to smile back at her.

Her heart or the world destruction.