Ch.15

Tobias

I stood there cursing Jason's name and pleading for the return of my mate, banging on the barrier hoping that by some miracle that the dome make form a crack and the whole thing come crashing down.

Just as she was being pulled inside she shouted "Find Selena." Is she a witch that can free me from this state of torment? I shifted in my wolf he is jet black and my grey eyes standing at 7 feet, I raced back to the pack house. I must inform the pack on my discoveries. As I raced to the house the side of my face started to sting. My wolf whine inside.

"Luke what's wrong?"

"It's mate, she in trouble. She hurt. Must save her."

"I know you want to save her I do too, but we can't... not till we get that stupid barrier broken."

He whined again but started pacing around in my head trying to form his own plan to free his mate. He quickly got distracted and was thinking about our mate's voluptuous body, long hair and her curvy hips. Thinking about all the different ways he can ravish he, horny wolf. He can't wait to she goes into heat, so she can bare his pups.

I shook my head and ran faster towards the house. When I reached the edge of the forest and sniffed out some clothes.

I mind linked everyone and told them to meet in the backyard immediately. People came flooding out the pack house and waited for me all with confused faces. Some rubbing their eyes from the sleep I awoke them up from.

"I HAVE LOCATED OUR LUNA! SHE WAS NEVER DEAD, SHE FAKED HER DEATH TO GET AWAY FROM JASON. BUT ONCE AGAIN HE HAS CAPTURED HER. HE HAS HER LOCKED AWAY IN A DOME LIKE FORCE FIELD. ANYONE WHO KNOW HOW TO BREAK IT PLEASE STAY HERE AFTER THE GATHERING. DOES ANYONE KNOW A PERSON NAMED SELENA? MY MATE TOLD ME TO FIND HER, I'M HOPING SHE CAN TELL ME HOW T O BREAK DOWN THE DOME AND SAVE MY MATE. THANK YOU THAT IS ALL, BUT AS I SAID EARLIER IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO BREAK A SPELL OR ABOUT SELENA PLEASE LET ME KNOW."

During the whole meeting, my pack mates' looks changed, it went from confusion to hatred when I mentioned that Jason has our Luna, then to determination and hope. I will have my Luna back, I don't care how much blood has to be spilled but she will be mine. The backyard quickly filled out, only one family remained, I motioned them to follow me to my office.

The husband holding his wife in his arms, while the children clung to her mother's legs. My stance weaken a little bit because that is how I hope to be someday with a family that I can call my own. I know I sound like a girl but I don't care. I want her, I need her.

I stood in front of the family, they bowed in respect. "What information do you have to offer?" "I know Selena she is a witch, she lives in New Orleans..." "Wait I have a feeling someone is listening in on this conversation.

Unknown p.o.v

Ah so the Alpha wishes to find Selena. Well things are about to get interesting. I must tell Selena the good news. A new prey she can fest upon.

Hee hee I quickly covered up my crystal ball and walked down the street, to my lovely dear old sister's house. Ms. Selena boy do I have a surprise for you.

🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been grounded and my phone was taken away. So way to get online or nothing. Please forgive me for making y'all wait for so long.

Well we have a new characters headed your way. Maybe I'll just make a list of all the main characters we have so far in this book. Yeah that sounds nice.

Well here is another chapter and another one is coming up.

Next time on "My Mate Suicide Note"

"The only way to set her free, is by death."