The Devil's Belonging 1

Start from the beginning

I parked my old crappy car in the garage, and ran inside.

''OHMYGOD, what happened to you darling?'' Linda asked me horrified bye my appearance, well I couldn't blame her for that. I was drenched in spaghetti and some other stuff I don't want to think about, but as my acting was pretty darn god after all these years, I lied her straight up in the face.

''well I was about to kiss this hawt boy, and you won't believe how good he looks. And I was like ohmygod, but then this really pissed girl dumped her tray on me on purpose. So I had to run home.'' I made my voice Barbie-like for her. This was a lie, as you can tell. I have never kissed anyone, not even in kindergarten.

She looked understanding, and you are probably wondering how I can lie my own mom up in the face without blinking. Well I have gotten used to it bye now because if I told them about my real life at school they would be so worried for me and be over me all the time.

''but honey I took all your clothes to the cleaners so you don't have anything to change into. Oh I got it. I'll just drive you to the mall, and we can buy us some new clothes, and I'll get to meet you friends. Think about it, you dad's car is much cooler than yours. I still don't understand why you still have it'' She chirped happily.

''NO.'' I said hastily, she sent me a puzzled look, and I sighed. '' you know that the old crappy car I have is from my parents, the car it's the only thing that's left of them. And besides dad will be home soon, and you know he can't cook.'' I said, and we both shared the same expression of pain from the last time we had been victims for his cooking, let's just say that we where all puking our guts up for a week.

''yeah I know he can't cook, then I guess I'll stay home then. But seriously you don't even remember your original parents.'' She said, she hated to say real parents.

''I remember small things from them, it's not that much, but it's something.'' I defended them.

My parents had been murdered when I was just a little baby, I had just been sitting on the floor that was covered in blood. I had been splashing and playing with it, when the police came. I don't remember much after that, memories after that is mostly from this house. But I can still remember the warmth in the smile of a loving mother, and the smell of a loving hardworking father.

''oh I'm sorry Ciale, just go and have fun at the mall you.'' She apologised, and I went upstairs to find my room bombarded with stuffing from my lovely stuff animals. Arrg I knew who had done this. It was of course Henry and john, who else?

I didn't bother to pick it up now, and just changed to the only clothes left. Unfortunately it was only sweatpants and nothing else, great just effing great. I took a t-shirt from Henry and walked to my car again. Saying goodbye to Linda over my shoulder.

The drive to the mall went pretty fast, and I was soon standing in the parking lot besides my crappy car. I heard giggles and flirting from the popular girls, and the boys was whistling as the girls walked bye them. There was also a lot of moaning around, since a lot of the girls where rubbing their boobs all over the boy. And of course a lot of making-out, sigh I'll never get to experience that feeling I guess.

As you have guessed there was no whistling directed towards me, I was just hiding under my hood hoping I'll get to the store soon. That's when I heard Brandon's voice laughing at something, probably a sick joke. I stiffened and picked up my pace, almost there, almost there. I kept my eyes on the floor, careful not to get direct eye contact with anyone.

The door right in front of me, and I practically ran in. I just walked right for the clothes, and found a white top and black jeans. I took them with me and tried them on, the jeans were just a size to small, but the top was perfect.