Falling For You

A/N: imma start off in the past and make my way to the present.
starting from the moment they met, the "party" chapter had small moments only, this is expanding on it
---

As Hoseok was walking towards Jimin's apartment, he saw two figures stood at the door. He recognised one as Sunhee but couldn't identify the male. "Jimin!" He called as he rushed over to them, standing in between Sunhee and the boy.

Jimin let out a sigh as Hoseok appeared, all smiley and happily. "Hey, hyung"

Hoseok then decided to question who the boy was. "Who's this?" He asked, head tilted slightly as he stared at the blond.

"The demon I told you about"

"But he hasn't got red hair"

"He obviously dyed it, hyung"

Hoseok smiled brightly as he waved at the boy. "Nice to meet you"

Slightly taken aback by how friendly he was compared to Jimin, Mark replied. "You too. I'm Mark" He introduced, smiling as he watched Hoseok smile. His smile was adorable.

"I'm Hoseok"

Jimin then left, leaving the three alone at the door. Hoseok figured he'd gone to find Taehyung, which he was right about.

"You're seriously Jimin's best friend? How? You're so nice and adorable and he's.." Mark paused to find the words.

"A rude little shit? Yep, that's just Jimin. We're basically opposites. I'm the ray of sunshine in everyone's hope, and he's the little thunderstorm waiting to come and fuck everything up" Hoseok chuckled. "But he's my friend and I still love him"

Mark smiled at that, nodding his head.

"What're you guys waiting for, let's go in" Hoseok chirped, pulling both Sunhee and Mark into the apartment. The three took a seat on the vacant sofa, Jungkook, Bambam, Jimin and Taehyung sat on the sofa opposite them.

When the door knocked, Hoseok got up to go and open it, being greeted by Jin and Namjoon. "Hi~!" He grinned, causing the two to smile brightly. "Hey, Hoseok"

The two sat beside Mark and Sunhee, leaving no space for Hoseok. He pouted, about to sit on the floor before Jimin stopped him.

"Hyung, sit next to me" Jimin lifted up Taehyung and placed him, on his lap, much to the younger's displeasure.

Hoseok simply shrugged, letting the pair do as they please as he sat in between Jimin and Jungkook.

As they were all talking and eating, he glamced over at the four sat opposite him, his eyes landing on a certain blond who smiled at him. A smile crept up on Hoseok's lips before he continued to eat his food.

Conversation began to start and Hoseok made his way on the floor by the table since he found it more comfortable but even then, Taehyung was sat on Jimin's lap.

The topic ended up on how the boys knew Sunhee, Hoseok finding it amusing.

"Hm? O-Oh, I don't really know Taehyung oppa that well" Sunhee admitted, shyly, confusing Jin slightly.