Conflicted

Once Taehyung was done for the day, Mark offered to walk him home so they were heading to the apartment building, walking side by side. "Are you okay?" The now blond haired Mark asked. The two had dyed their hair for one of their tapes, Mark being blonde and Taehyung a dark brown.

"Yeah, I'm fine" The younger mumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets as they walked down the streets. "Clearly something is bothering you. What happened?" Mark questioned. He didn't like it when Taehyung felt troubled or upset.

"It's nothing, really. I'm just being stupid, that's all" The brunet said, wanting to end the conversation then and there. But it never works like that. "Is it something to do with Jimin?" Taehyung paused, wondering how the older jumped to that conclusion.

"Why do you think it's to do with Jimin?"

"When is it not to do with Jimin?"

Since the younger fell silent, Mark got his answer. "Don't tell me you actually are falling for him" The latter asked, shaking his head from disappointment. "What, no, I'm not falling for anyone. I'm just conflicted. I'm mad at him but I have no right to be mad at him" Taehyung replied, eyebrows cutely furrowed.

The blond didn't understand what Taehyung was talking about and the younger didn't want him to know so he was slightly confused as to what was going on. "Well he's an asshole so you probably do have the right to be mad at him"

Taehyung let out a small sigh, staring down at the concrete pavement. "For most cases, you would most likely be right. But not this time. He didn't do anything I can be angry about, yet it still pissed me off" He hated that he was feeling this way. He hated Jimin for making him feel this way.

"What did he do?" Mark asked, now extremely curious. The brunet didn't want Mark to know, it was a stupid reason and it would only embarrass him. So he simply shook his head as if to say he didn't want to talk about it before abrubtly switching the subject.

"When are you working next?" He asked even though Mark was still waiting on an answer to his previous question. "In two days, I think. You?"

"Next weekend"

They finally reached the apartment building, the older wanting to walk Taehyung to his door. As they were stood in the elevator, Mark studied the younger boy, noticing he was lost in his thoughts again. He gave up on questioning it since Taehyung wouldn't answer but couldn't help wondering what was bothering him so much.

"Tae" The blond tapped Taehyung's shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts since they'd reached the floor they needed to get off at. "You know, you didn't have to walk me all the way" The younger said, grabbing his keys from his pocket. "I know, but I wanted to"

"So, I'll see you later?" As soon as the door opened, Taehyung walked into a very startling conversation.

"I'd rather see Taehyung under me than on top of me"

The said boy paused in the doorway, turning his head as he blinked a few times, wondering what he just walked into.

"Unless he's riding me"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at this, clearing his throat to let his presence be known. "Oh, Taehyung you're- Holy shit" Jimin stopped once his eyes met the younger's, noticing his freshly dyed hair. He didn't speak for a few moments, the room falling silent.

That was when Taehyung noticed Hoseok and Sunhee sat on the sofa opposite the one Jimin was sat on. Scoffing, he turned back to Mark who was still stood outside in the halls. "I'll call you later?" The blond nodded, waving before walking away.

"He may have dyed his hair but he's still a demon" Taehyung heard Jimin comment as he closed the door, heading over to take a seat next to the black haired boy. Jimin couldn't take his eyes off Taehyung, he was stunning.