Disagreement

"I told the guys the truth, that we're not actually dating" Taehyung said as he and Jimin were doing their first lap around the field.

"How did they react?" Jimin asked curiously. The younger simply shrugged his shoulders. "Jin hyung was slightly disappointed, for some reason Bambam was glad because he thinks I shouldn't date anyone until I quit my job, and Jungkook wasn't really bothered" He replied.

His job. That was a subject Jimin really wanted to have a conversation about. But he didn't know how to bring it up, or if he even had the right to bring it up.

But Jimin being Jimin, he decided to question him about it outright.

"What made you be a pornstar in the first place?" He asked, catching Taehyung's attention. They both slowed down their paces, now walking instead of jogging. "What?"

"I mean, no one just randomly decides that their career path is gonna be a fucking pornstar. That's not really the greatest option in life. What drove you into that business?" Jimin asked, trying but failing to word it in a way that wouldn't offend Taehyung. But the younger was offended.

"What do you mean it's not the greatest option in life? Are you saying that I fucked up my life by becoming a pornstar?" Taehyung asked, Jimin internally sighing.

'Shit. He's mad'

He was now trying to think of a way to word it better so Taehyung would  calm down and become less pissed off at him. He grabbed onto the younger's hands, shaking his head. "No, I didn't mean that at all. I mean, if you didn't become a pornstar then I wouldn't have known you. And you don't understand how glad I am that I know you"

Jimin smiled softly, causing Taehyung to also smile a little, before he braced himself for what he was about to say next.

"But.. don't you want to do something more in life? I mean, you're here at uni studying so that must mean that you want to get a legit job and get somewhere in life, right?" As the words left his mouth, Jimin now hearing what he had just said, he questioned whether or not that was the right thing to say.

And by seeing the expression on Taehyung's face, he realised it wasn't.

"So you are saying that if I continue to be a pornstar, my life will continue to be fucked up. It's my life, Jimin, and I can decide what's good for me and what's not"

Since he didn't want to argue, Jimin gave up. He wasn't going to unnecessarily irritate Taehyung just when he was making progress with him. He couldn't fuck this up again.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up" When Taehyung didn't reply to him, not even looking at him,  he turned the younger's head so he was facing him. "Tae, I really am sorry"

Taehyung let out a small sigh. "It's okay"

But deep down, Jimin was not at all sorry. He was only looking out for the younger and only wanted the best for him. In his eyes, he didn't say anything wrong at all.

"Let's just finish off these laps so we can go back to class"

--

Jimin had filled Hoseok in about what happened when they were running their laps, the older heaving a sigh. "You were supposed to be a gentleman, Jimin, and win him over. Why are you angering him before you've even got him?"

The younger frowned at that. "Why am I in the wrong? Can I not tell him how I feel about his job? Realistically speaking, when I do win him over and he's finally mine, I don't want to date him when on the weekends he's getting fucked by other guys"

"Well if you put it that way.."

"There's no other way to put it"

Jimin let out an irritated sigh. "I just want him to know that I care about him, that's why I'm saying this. I want him to be mine. I want to be the only one who's able to touch him, care for him, love him. And not just meaningless sex, I want Kim Taehyung as a whole. Is it too much to ask for?"

Hoseok placed his hand on the younger's shoulder, sympathizing with him for once in his life.

"Then just tell him that. In those words exactly. His problem is that he thinks being in a relationship isn't his thing. Show him how much you care for him and that he won't regret being in a relationship with you. He needs to understand that, Jimin. Maybe then he'll finally fully accept you into his life"

To Jimin it didn't seem like he had any other choice. He had to officially make Kim Taehyung his.

---

Since they only had morning lessons today, Jimin and Taehyung were planning on heading home. The older was waiting for the brunet at the gates, as he usually did so, thinking of ways to properly confess his feelings to Taehyung without the younger being able to avoid the confession and telling him he didnt want a relationship.

Cliché ways popped into his mind, the typical red roses and a confession. But he didn't picture himself being the cliché type. He also thought about confessing by his usual means, becoming intimate and practically forcing the younger to listen. That usually seemed to work for him so he was leaning more towards that idea.

But all he wanted was for the brunet to understand and respond.

However despite all of that, he didn't want to continue with anything without finishing their previous conversation. As much as he wanted to avoid it, it was something that was constantly at the back of his mind and he wanted to have a genuine conversation about it.

But Taehyung meant more to him. So he put that aside for a bit, focussing on starting their relationship first rather than ending their current friendship.

Taehyung finally came to sight, a slight relief for Jimin since he was wondering if he was even coming or not. "Ready to go home?"

The younger smiled slightly and nodded not complaining this time when Jimin held onto his hand as they walked off.

--

--

A/N: short update again bc why not

Don't die too much guys

But erm, this story needs to move forward with the plot and I have random parts planned out and this was one of them. This was a small insight to the drama part of the story. The mini drama had to come at some point sowwy

The fluff was fun. Dw it's not completely gone yet

However the next chapter.. anticipate it

But anyways omg your comments give me life, ilysm💕 I love reading them all