Confusion

When they reached their apartment, Jimin threw his bag to the side, heading to his bedroom as he unbuttoned his shirt. Grabbing a towel, he tossed his shirt on his bed and headed to the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower" He informed Taehyung who was sat on the sofa.

The younger simply hummed a response, switching on the TV. Jimin heaved a sigh as he pushed open the bathroom door, stripping himself naked before jumping into the shower. He turned the shower handle, hot water immediately pouring down his back.

So many thoughts entered his mind and he didn't know how to process them all. Essentially, all he wanted was for Taehyung to be his already but that was proving to be a very difficult task. To add to it, he wanted to discuss the younger's future without offending him or starting off further arguments.

Yet he didn't know what the sensible way was to do all this.

"Just fucking quit" Jimin mumbled to himself. He wanted Taehyung all to himself. He didn't want any other pornstars or any guys to touch him, he just wanted him.

After a longer than usual shower, Jimin turned off the water before grabbing his towel to wrap around his waist and a smaller one to rest around his neck. As he walked into the living room, Taehyung wasn't in sight so he assumed he had gone to his bedroom.

However he was pleasantly surprised when he walked into his own bedroom and saw the younger sat on his bed.

"Taehyung-ah, what're you doing here? What's up?" He questioned, heading towards his wardrobe.

"Jimin we need to talk" The said boy paused for a moment before grabbing one of his sleeveless tees. "About?"

"About earlier. What we were talking about when we were running laps"

Once Jimin had half clothed himself, only in a black sleeveless tee and boxers, he turned around to face the younger. "What about it?" He knew he had to handle the situation delicately or it would just end up like the previous one they had.

"What do you mean what about it? Jimin, it seemed like you've really thought about that before and are serious about me quitting. Why?"

However, Jimin being Jimin, he couldn't react to this situation in a calm and collected manner.

"Why? Have I not stated enough reasons why? Why would you want to spend the rest of your life doing this? I get that you needed money but now that you're in university and will graduate soon, you're gonna get a chance to earn money legitimately"

"Who are you to decide my life choices? You're just my roommate, Jimin. You're not my parents, not any of my family members, just my roommate"

Jimin paused for a moment, those words sinking in. He was momentarily taken aback by what was said.

"Let me ask you something. Do you honestly see yourself doing this for the rest of your life? Because if you do.. I think I should end all hopes and dreams of me being together with you"

Taehyung was surprised to hear that from the older. "What?" He asked, his voice quieter than before.

"I used to dream of just being with you but that was only when I knew you through the videos and only wanted you for the sex. But since I've met you as a person, that side of you isn't as important anymore.

"Now that I've been with you every waking moments of the day, I.. I've fallen for you Kim Taehyung. And call me greedy or jealous but I don't want anyone else to have you. I only want you. But it seems like thats too much to ask for."

The brunet didn't know how to reply to that. He was at a loss for words. "So tell me, Taehyung. Should I give up? Or is there hope for us being together?"