Rival

Jimin walked into his lesson, a smile on his face as he took his seat next to Hoseok.

"Why are you so smiley? Did you finally get laid?" The older asked, causing Jimin to roll his eyes. "I wish. I'm not at that stage with TaeHyung yet"

"Mate, you're not at any stage with him yet"

Jimin glared at his hyung as he took out his books. That was true, though..

"I seriously thought you'd have him in bed by now since you were talking so highly of yourself before. I remember you saying, and I quote, If he ever meets me he'd probably pay me to sleep with him. How's that going, huh?" Hoseok teased with a grin.

The younger frowned at that and decided not to reply because his pride was already hurt enough.

Minutes passed and TaeHyung finally entered the classroom, shortly followed by the teacher. The two roommates didn't enter together because the younger had to quickly take a phone call but Jimin was fine with it.

He managed to sneak in a little flirt session by casually trapping TaeHyung against the lockers, visible for everyone to see. He has no shame in doing anything.

"So how's it actually going with him?" Hoseok asked curiously when they were supposed to be listening to the lecture. "Not bad. I always start something but he always finishes it. Literally. He ends it when it gets to the good parts"

Hoseok simply chuckled, especially after seeing Jimin's child like facial expression. "Well, no one said seducing a porn star would be easy"

"It should be easy for me. Look at me, God practically made this body to be a pornstar. That's just not me though"

The older rolled his eyes. Jimin always thought so highly of himself. "Jimin, get over yourself. You're not that great" He said to which Jimin scoffed.

"That's just the jealousy talking. Don't worry, hyung, you're not that bad looking. If Shrek found love, you can too"

Hoseok tried his hardest not to punch the younger or stab with a pen because he knew it'd only get them both in trouble and he did not want to spend his free time back in this classroom.

"You're lucky you're my best friend, I would've beaten the shit out of you ages ago if you weren't"

---

The end of the day came pretty quick and Jimin was glad because he didn't get much opportunities to speak to TaeHyung like he wanted to. And a couple of people in their class started to talk to the younger which he definitely did not like.

TaeHyung was his only.

He saw the pink haired boy grab his bag and leave the classroom without him, causing him to frown. "Bye hyung, I'll see you later" Waving to Hoseok, Jimin rushed out of the classroom to catch up with his roommate.

"TaeHyung-ah~" He placed his arm around the younger, walking alongside him. The pink haired boy let out a small sigh, questioning why God did this to him.

"What?"

"You can't leave me, we live in the same house" Jimin said, TaeHyung removing his arm. "I know. But I'm meeting someone"

The older immediately stopped walking, staying put. TaeHyung noticed this, turning around and glancing at him. "What're you doing?"  Jimin quickly rushed towards the younger.

"Who are you meeting?"

TaeHyung raised an eyebrow, not sure why it mattered so much. "A friend. Why?" Jimin simply frowned, not impressed. He didn't like that other people were getting a piece of TaeHyung. This was not good.