Wrapped Up

A/N: Jimin knows waddup ^ 😏😏

WARNING: fucked up smut ahead

(2020 update: i refuse to read this)

---

"I like you Kim Taehyung"

The brunet simply stared into Jimin's eyes, his hands lightly gripping onto the latter's cold biceps. "Jimin.. What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, attempting to avoid the sudden confession. "What does it look like I'm doing?" The older asked, his arms resting either side of the brunet.

When Taehyung didn't reply for a while, Jimin simply chuckled. "You're cute when you're all flustered like this.. Now, are you gonna acknowledge my confession?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at the younger.

"You don't actually like me, you're just attracted to me because of my videos" Taehyung responded, trying to deny the fact that Jimin had formed feelings for him.

"I'll admit it, you'll always be that sexy pornstar who's videos I masturbate to on a daily basis"

Taehyung frowned, wondering if this conversation was even going anywhere. "But you're also my roommate who I like and have feelings for" Jimin admitted, causing the brunet's expression to soften a little.

"Why?"

Jimin simply furrowed his eyebrows, slightly confused. "Why what?"

"Why do you have feelings for me? How did you fall for someone like me? Jimin, my job is to get fucked by other guys. Why do you like someone who does that?"

Jimin simply sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "I genuinely don't care about all that. Because when I do make you mine, I'm hoping that'll all change" Taehyung had always admired Jimin for his confidence but this was a bit too ambitious. He could never picture himself quitting his job.

"But let's forget all that just for tonight. Because tonight, you're mine"

Before Taehyung could protest or say anything else, a pair of lips were already on his. And he was tired of fighting it, so he gave in. He knew that he caved way too easily but for some reason he had a feeling that Jimin was going to make this happen no matter what.

The older moaned a little as he took Taehyung's bottom lip between his own lips, his fingers running through his soft locks. Taehyung's eyes fluttered shut as he slowly lifted his arms to rest on Jimin's hips, the kiss deepening. Jimin's tongue entwined with the brunet's, earning soft moans as he sucked on it, wanting to taste all of the younger.

His right hand travelled lower, finding it's way to the hem of Taehyung's jumper, pushing it up further, revealing his milky skin. Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip as Jimin's hand roamed around his body, stiffening a little when he reached some of his more sensitive areas.

Jimin's lips left the brunet's, pressing kisses on his rosy cheeks, moving across his jaw line before finally attaching his lips to the younger's neck, instantly earning a loud moan. He knew all the places on his body that drove the boy insane.

"J-Jimin" Taehyung breathed out, his head tilting, giving a better angle for Jimin. The latter sucked on the skin, occasionally taking it between his teeth until a small, reddish mark was formed. Taehyung was in a heavenly bliss, the only thing he was able to do was repeatedly moan out the older's name.

Once satisfied with his marking, Jimin pulled back, sitting up as he helped the younger out of his jumper. He locked gaze with Taehyung, smiling a little. "You're gorgeous"