Dinner Date

"Hey Mark?"

"What?"

"You suck"

The red haired paused for a moment, turning to face Jimin, unable to form a reply.

He began to wonder about the functioning of the younger's brain and his thought process.

"I'll pray for you, Jimin" He simply replied, shaking his head.

Taehyung was currently in the bathroom so the two were left alone for a short while, sat in silence up until the moment Jimin spoke.

"I really don't like you" Jimin bluntly said.

Mark furrowed his eyebrow at that. "As if I like you. You can be an irritating shit at times"

"Well you're an asshole who's only use in life is to cockblock. Like for fuck's sake, you've had your chance with Tae and he didn't want you so stop being a beg and get the fuck out" Jimin randomly said, clear pent up annoyance being released.

Mark scoffed at this, rolling his eyes. "At least Taehyung appreciates my fucking kindness towards him. The way to win him over is to treat him right, something that you haven't been doing. There should be at least someone who's kind to him and treats him like the precious boy he is"

Luckily for him, Taehyung returned so Jimin couldn't retaliate to that. Instead the younger glared at the red headed boy, letting the words sink into his brain.

He furrowed his eyebrows before shaking his head to rid of his thoughts. He knew what he was doing and he was going according plan. Mark's words didn't affect him as much.

"Jimin~? Yah, Park Jimin are you listening?"

Jimin turned his head to the side when he suddenly heard Taehyung calling him. "What?"

"We're gonna go out for dinner, wanna come along?" Taehyung offered, deciding to be nice today since he tortured Jimin enough in the afternoon.

"Of course, do you think I'm gonna leave you to alone on a date? I need to supervise" Jimin stated, causing the pink haired boy to roll his eyes. "And Taehyung, for the love of all things holy, please go put some trousers on" He said since Taehyung was still wearing boxers and he didn't want him to be in the presence of Mark whilst half covered.

"I was going to, gosh. Do you think I'm gonna go out to the restaurant in my boxers?"

"Well that'd be quite hot but no, too many people"

Taehyung simply shook his head before walking off to his bedroom, Jimin heading to his own, leaving Mark alone in the room.

-------

"Why the fuck are we here?"

Taehyung lightly hit Jimin's arm, trying to quieten him. They were at the door of a Thai restaurant that Mark had suggested. "You're in public, stop cursing" He frowned. "Yeah, Jimin. Have some manners" Mark commented.

"Fuck you"

"Impolite child"

"Your face is impolite"

Taehyung simply ignored the two, entering the shop, being greeted by one of the waiters.

"Hello" The guy spoke in Thai, smiling brightly. "Welcome, table for three?" He questioned, now in Korean. Taehyung nodded his head, returning the smile and trying to ignore Jimin and Mark bickering in the background.

He was questioning why he thought for a moment that it would be a good idea to have those two in the same place together.

"Okay, please follow me" The waiter said as he led the three to a table.