Weak Points- pt 2

"Hey, hoe. Let's go home" Jimin said as he placed an arm around the pink haired boy who rolled his eyes, shoving his arm away.

People around them were staring at them since Jimin was quite loud and they were in the middle of the courtyard. "No, we're not going home. You're taking me shopping" Taehyung said, walking ahead.

Jimin stopped, momentarily confused before catching up with the younger. "And when was this decided?" He questioned. "Now. You're going to buy me clothes" Taehyung said as they exited the campus.

"Why am I buying you clothes? I thought the purpose of getting fucked was to earn a shit load of money"

Taehyung stopped walking, standing in front of Jimin, causing him to stop also.

"You fucking owe me. Since I met you you've fucking called me whore, hoe, your bitch and I'm pretty sure you've called me a slut too. As an apology, you're gonna fucking buy me whatever I want whether you like it or not" Taehyung stated, glaring at the older before continuing to walk.

Jimin let out a sigh, dragging himself along the pavement, following Taehyung.

"Why am I buying you clothes when I don't even want you to wear any..?" He mumbled to himself but was clearly heard by Taehyung.

"You're such a perv"

"What's new?"

Taehyung muttered something under his breath as they walked towards the bus stop. "So where are we going?" Jimin questioned as he leaned against someone's garden wall whilst they were waiting for the bus.

"To the mall. I need new clothes and like I said before, you're buying" Jimin rolled his eyes at this. He wasn't poor but he wasn't rich either. He had a feeling that Taehyung was about to drain him of his money.

The bus soon arrived so they got on, Jimin paying for Taehyung's ticket since the younger "forgot" his wallet at home.

It was at the bottom of his bag.

They seated themselves right at the back, only a few people on the bus. There was an elderly couple sat right at the front and a few teenagers in the middle. Lucky for them there wasn't much people near them since Jimin didn't know how to control his volume.

"Yah.. I want to talk to you" Taehyung spoke, intriguing Jimin since he was the one who usually started their more serious talks. "About what?"

"About yesterday.." The pink haired boy mumbled, slightly embarrassed just by remembering what happened.

Jimin was momentarily confused but last night's events quickly entered his mind again. "Ohh" A smirk appeared on the older's face. "Wanna do it again?" He asked, shuffling closer to Taehyung who frowned and pushed him away.

"No, you idiot. That was so embarrassing. My friends keep teasing me and they think we're a couple.. I can't believe you did that in front of them"

Jimin simply chuckled, running his fingers through his hair. "I thought we were past the point of being surprised with my actions"

"I knew you were a horny bastard but I didn't know you were shameless enough to do stuff like that in front of others"

"Look, they could be there when we're having sex and I wouldn't care"

Jimin's voice was slightly loud, causing a couple of boys that the were a few seats in front them to turn around, shooting strange looks at the pair. The elderly man at the front also turned around, shaking his head slightly and mumbling something to himself.

Taehyung mentally facepalmed, lowering his gaze from embarrassment. "Park Jimin, I want to fucking kill you..." He muttered but Jimin was finding this quite amusing, grinning like an idiot.