Weak Points- pt 1

"FUCK YES, I'M MAKING PROGRESS!" Jimin yelled as he entered the classroom.

All eyes were on him, people shooting him strange looks as he happily made his way over to his friend who was shaking his head. "Park Jimin, I swear to god one you're gonna get kicked out of this university"

The younger simply shrugged as he seated himself beside his friend. "What do you mean you're making progress? Did you get rid of the other pornstar?" Hoseok asked. Jimin frowned at the thought of Mark. "No.. I couldn't even get him to leave my fucking apartment"

-flashback

"Make me" Mark smirked, Jimin wanting to slap the smirk off of his face.

He turned to the side and saw a glass of milk on the kitchen counter which he had previously left there, contemplating if he should be a stupid asshole or not. Since he never thinks things through properly, he acted on his reckless instincts and picked up the glass, throwing it in Mark's face.

The older was startled, taking a step backwards from the sudden action. "What the-? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Taehyung entered the kitchen after hearing the small commotion, raising an eyebrow. "What's going on here?" He asked, noticing that the older was wet from the milk.

"Your dumbass roommate decided it would be a good idea to throw milk in my face" Mark frowned.

Taehyung stared at Jimin as if he'd lost all hope in the world for him.

"Why..? I-I don't even want to know what goes on in your head and thought process. Mark hyung, you can take a shower and borrow some of our clothes. I'm really sorry about that"

As Mark walked off, he shot a smirk to Jimin who was mentally facepalming.

"So that plan backfired so badly. It only got him to stay longer which sucked" Jimin mumbled, Hoseok shaking his head. "That was your genius plan to get rid of him? Throw milk in his face? How did you think for even a second that it would work? It's a good thing you have the looks, Jimin.."

The younger simply shrugged his shoulders. "It seemed good to me then. Apparently now I'm banned from milk, whatever that means. I asked Taehyung if he'd replace the milk in my life with his and I swear he was about to stab me with the knife he had"

Hoseok simply chuckled at that. "Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he did. You really need a filter"

Jimin just agreed, sitting back in his chair as he waited for the lesson to begin. Taehyung entered shortly after, eyes meeting with Jimin's briefly before he hurried over to his seat which was a few seats ahead.

"See? Progress. He got shy" Jimin smirked. "Avoiding eye contact with you is not being shy. Maybe he just doesn't like your face. I don't" Hoseok stated with a shrug of the shoulder.

"My face is that of a Greek God. Whoever doesn't like it has issues"

The teacher entered, everyone falling silent and sat up straight to learn. "Good morning, class. Park Jimin, it's nice to see you finally here for once" He said, narrowing his eyebrows at the said boy who simply grinned in response.

"It's nice to be here. Maybe I can finally figure out what this class is about"

That joke wasn't something the teacher was fond of and so he frowned at Jimin who diverted his gaze, awkwardly clearing his throat.

The class then began, everyone paying attention and taking notes of what was being said.

---

"You know, I was thinking. Now that I know I have a shot with Taehyung, I should put into action my plan of seduction" Jimin said as he was walking through the halls with Hoseok who raised an eyebrow. "You haven't already started your plan?" He questioned.