Wingin' It

"I'm going out with Sunhee tomorrow"

Taehyung stopped what he was doing when he heard that, turning his head to look at Jimin who was sat on the sofa, flicking through magazines. "And why are you telling me that?" He asked, walking towards the sink to start washing the dishes. "Just thought you should know in case you wonder where I am"

The younger simply hummed a response, acknowledging the statement but not wanting to take it further for a conversation. But Jimin seemed to want to continue it, explaining how he felt sorry for Sunhee and since he's all she has, he feels like he should take her out and spend time with her.

However, Taehyung felt like the conversation was completely irrelevant to his life and wanted to end it. "That's fine. I'm gonna be gone tomorrow, anyway. I have to do scenes in the morning and part of the afternoon"

Upon hearing that, Jimin's fists clenched a little since he knew exactly who Taehyung was doing it with. Yet he stayed calm and composed since his jealousy got the better of him too often. "Then I guess we won't be seeing much of each other tomorrow" He replied to which Taehyung hummed again.

Once he was finished cleaning the dishes, Taehyung headed to his bedroom to lay down for a bit. Jimin noticed this and even though his plan was to distance himself from Taehyung and become closer with Sunhee instead, he couldn't help but to follow the younger, standing in the doorway as he watched him lay on his bed, eyes closed.

He never really had a plan on seducing Taehyung, he was just winging it.

As he was staring, Jimin started to wonder how, why and when he began to care so much about the pink haired boy. At first he thought he'd just be satisfied with winning him over to get his body but that wasn't enough. He wanted his love.

"Why are you just staring at me?"

He was slightly startled to hear that voice, especially since Taehyung didn't open his eyes. "And how do you know I'm staring at you? I could be staring at anything in this room" He replied to which the younger scoffed. "You and I both know that the only thing you would be staring at is me" He said, opening his eyes, turning to look at Jimin.

The older simply shrugged his shoulders before walking over to the bed and lying next to the pink haired boy. They stayed there in silence for a bit, both of them staring at the ceiling. "This is the longest you've gone without you saying something stupid or trying to touch me" Taehyung spoke as Jimin folded his arms behind his head.

"Is that your way of telling me you want me to touch you?"

Taehyung picked up a pillow, whacking the older in the face. "Asshole"

"I may be an asshole but will that stop me from getting into yours?" Jimin smirked.

His plan to avoid Taehyung wasn't going so well but he couldn't help himself. "Jimin, I swear to god I will end up stabbing you one of these days" Taehyung sighed, draping his left arm over his eyes. The older lay on his side, resting his palm against the cheek as he stared at the boy beside him, a small smile creeping up on his face as he did so.

"You're really pretty, you know that?"

Taehyung slowly moved his arm from his face, turning his head to look at the black haired boy. He was waiting for him to continue and screw up all the nice things he does or says, as per usual. But Jimin didn't say anything else, he simply stared, a faint smile on his lips.

"Thanks" Taehyung awkwardly replied, looking away once he realised Jimin wasn't going to say anything more. "No problem, beautiful"

The younger blushed a little, trying to hide his face. It would be too embarrassing for him if Jimin was to see him blush. "How can someone so fucking hot be so fucking cute at the same time?" Jimin questioned as he lay back down again, letting out a small sigh.