Strictly Business

Jimin looked up through half lidded eyes, breathing heavily.

"You fucking started this so get your ass over here and finish this"

Taehyung blinked a few times, staring with his lips slightly parted. He wasn't sure how to react to this. "J-Jimin.. What're you-" He paused for a moment, trying to process what was happening

"Look, forget about me trying to get win you over and get you into bed. My dick is fucking throbbing and leaking right now so I need you to get over here and fucking suck me off. Now"

Taehyung had to admit it, Jimin looked quite hot at the moment.

But he'd never given a blowjob to someone he knew. They were always strangers who he then later became friends with if he wanted to, never someone he already knew.

Seeing that Jimin was looking like an impatient horny bastard, Taehyung decided to do this one thing for him.

Strictly as business.

He was going to treat this as a normal scene in his films and that Jimin was just his professional coworker.

After all, this was basically his job.

Swallowing his saliva, Taehyung slowly approached the bed, moving the tablet from Jimin's lap, briefly noticing his video on the screen, before sitting in between the older's legs. "This is business, okay? No strings attached" He stated, just to be clear.

"All I fucking care about right now is your lips being on my dick so make it happen"

Taehyung actually liked this side of Jimin for some strange reason. It was hot. He did as he was told and took Jimin's rock hard cock into his hands.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss on the tip, sending shivers down the older's spine. He planted another kiss on the side, continuing doing so until he reached the base of his dick before his tongue made its way back up, Jimin letting out a loud moan.

"Fuck, Tae.."

Taehyung placed his lips around the tip of his member, letting his tongue press into the slit. Jimin's eyes fluttered shut, his body falling limp on the bed. The younger then took him in whole in his mouth, slowly moving down deeper.

A series of moans escaped Jimin's throat as his dick was being sucked on, Taehyung massaging his balls at the same time.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.." Jimin groaned, tangling his finger's in the younger's hair and pushing him even deeper.

Taehyung moaned whilst he was sucking, creating vibrations which caused Jimin to let out a load, throaty moan.

"I'm close" He breathed out, running his fingers through his hair.

Taehyung glanced up at Jimin, locking eyes, and smirked as he fastened his actions, his head bobbing up and down. Jimin released a long groan as he could feel his abdomen tighten. "Fuck, I'm gonna-"

The younger pulled Jimin's dick out of his cum filled mouth, the white substance dripping down his chin and trailing down his neck. Jimin couldn't help but to moan a little at the sight.

Taehyung crawled a little closer, leaning over to grab a tissue from the bedside table but was stopped by Jimin who leaned closer and trailed his tongue up the younger's neck.

The pink haired boy froze. "Y-Yah.. What're you doing, this your own cum.." He mumbled, trying not to moan since Jimin was still planting kisses on his neck.

"I don't care" The older said, pulling Taehyung onto his lap, wrapping his arms loosely around his neck.

"I'm fucking horny now" He stated, Taehyung rolling his eyes.