Prologue: Meeting

The black haired boy ran as fast as he could to his lesson. "Shit, shit, shit, shit.." He muttered under his breath as he hurried through the corridors. He was late to his lecture that he was always late too. "No wonder why sir hates me.."

Once he finally reached his class, he burst through the door. "I'm here!" He half yelled, bending forward slightly as he rested his hands on his knees to catch his breath. The teacher glanced at clock and frowned.

"Park Jimin, it is 10am. You were supposed to be here two hours ago"

The boy sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "I, erm, kinda overslept" He admitted and he wasn't lying, it was the truth. The teacher let out a sigh, not wanting to deal with this. "Just go sit down, Jimin"

Jimin did as he was told and took his seat which was right at the back, next to one of his closest friends- Hoseok

"Late again, huh?"

"Shut up, hyung" Jimin grinned as he sat down and took out his books. "So what was it this time then? Why were you so late?" The older asked curiously.

"I went to bed at like 5am"

"What? Why so late?"

"I was watching some hot videos and lost track of time" Jimin stated as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "So basically, you were masturbating to porn?" Hoseok said causing Jimin to roll his eyes. "If you want to be specific, yes. Ugh, you don't understand how hard it made me when I was watching it"

"Yah, yah, yah, I don't need the details. I swear it's unhealthy for a guy your age to watch so much porn" Hoseok said, giving Jimin a weird look.

"I'm 18 and single. I need something to fulfil my needs" The younger replied, casually shrugging his shoulders.

"How about get a girlfriend?"

"No way. The girls in our year are whiny and annoying"

"Then.. a boyfriend?"

"Hm.. maybe"

Hoseok paused for a moment, blinking a few times as he stared at Jimin. "Wait. Did you just say maybe to the suggestion of getting a boyfriend? Park Jimin, are you gay?" He asked, shout whispering. Their conversations were not always appropriate for others to hear.

The younger shrugged as he wrote the date and title in his book.

"Maybe. I don't know"

Hoseok was getting really annoyed with these short answers because this was a big deal for him yet Jimin was being so casual about it. "What do you mean you don't know? Does that mean you're bi?"

All Jimin did was shrug again.

"God damn it, Jimin. Answer me"

"I genuinely don't know, hyung. I'm not really into girls, very rarely I'll find them attractive. And guys.. I don't know. I actually find most of them quite hot. Maybe.. I am gay. Maybe I'm bi." Jimin fell silent for a moment, causing Hoseok to also stay quiet.

"Still doesn't change the fact that the guy in the video was fucking hot" He added, the older rolling his eyes. "This kid.. Well I still can't get over this easy. My best friend just came out as partially gay. Why have you never told me this?"

"It never came up in conversation. And you assumed I was straight. Which I still could be but I'm unsure" Jimin replied nonchalantly.

"Please, from where I see it now you're nowhere near straight" Hoseok replied, rolling his eyes.

"Maybe so~ Who cares, though. Love is love" Jimin shrugged and they couldn't continue the conversation since the teacher hushed them.

As the lesson went on, Jimin was really bored. He didn't like coming to university but he had no choice since his parents made him. It was either study or run the family business which he had no intention of doing since he'd end up getting married through a business deal or something stupid like that.

"Oh, we have a new kid by the way" Hoseok said to Jimin but he wasn't really bothered. It's not as if he'd talk to the guy. "It's like halfway through the year, who would come here now?"

Hoseok simply shrugged before pointing to the back of someone's head. "That pink haired one over there" Intrigued, Jimin glanced over in the direction that Hoseok was pointing in but he couldn't see the guy's face, just the back of his hair. He couldn't help but to think that he seemed really familiar.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he continued to stare at the boy. This was annoying him.

Eventually, the lecture ended which was good for Jimin because he wanted to see the boy's face. As everyone left, the teacher also, it was only him and a few others in the room. The pink haired boy stood up from his seat and exited the room, and this time Jimin was able to get a good look at his face.

His mouth dropped as he stood there in shock. "Jimin, you coming?" Hoseok asked, tapping the younger's shoulder.

"He's that guy from the porno I watched!"

~

A/N: lol idek how my mind came up with this, what even is innocence anymore?

I should stop writing but i can't so here's the prologue.

I'll update when I can