His Feelings

Taehyung was conflicted. A part of him thought that it'd be a good idea if Jimin stopped trying to win him over but the other part of him felt empty inside, as if Jimin and his overconfident, inappropriate comments were now apart of his life.

It was all up to him now.

Did he really need Jimin that much? It was irritating him to know that the black haired boy had such an impact on his life now.

Groaning, Taehyung fell back onto his bed, closing his eyes. He felt it was much less stressful when all Jimin aimed to do was to get him into bed.

He heard the door knock but was too lazy to get up to answer it, letting Jimin open it instead. As soon as he heard that very familiar voice, he knew he probably shouldn't have left Jimin to go open it.

Deciding to wait and see if the two would argue, Taehyung stayed in his bedroom, waiting for the moment where he needed to step in and prevent a long winded disagreement from happening.

However to his surprise, there was no shouting and no insults could be heard. It was as if the two were purposely speaking quietly so he wouldn't hear. Confused, he stood up from his bed and finally decided to see what was going on.

--

When Jimin heard the door knock and realised that Taehyung wouldn't get up to open it, he heaved a sigh as he dragged his feet over to the front door. He was met with a familiar blond haired boy, leaning against the door frame.

"Why must you always ruin my day?"

Mark simply scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Why must you always greet your hyung rudely?" He retaliated.

"Hyung, my ass.." Jimin muttered but was heard by the older.

"Why are you here? Taehyung's not here" He lied.

"Well then it's a good thing I'm not here to see Tae" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he heard that, slightly confused. "So why the fuck are you here then?"

"To see you, dumbass"

The younger still had no clue as to what was going on, unable to find any explanation for this. "Why? I'd much rather you visit Taehyung than me. This is making me feel uncomfortable"

"Why are you so stupid? I've come here to tell you some good news for you yet you still manage to fuck up the situation"

"I do that to everyone apparently. But wait, what good news could you possibly tell me? Don't tell me, you're leaving Korea?" Jimin asked, his eyes lighting up as he spoke.

"You can't get rid of me that easily. But I've come to tell you that you've won, and that I'll give up Taehyung for you"

Jimin was taken aback by that statement, expecting those to be the last words to ever leave Mark's mouth.

"You're saying that as if you actually had a chance with Tae"

"Why can you not just accept my kind gesture, you brat"

"Kind gesture, my ass. You want something in return, don't you? You wouldn't just give me Taehyung for no reason" Jimin said, causing Mark to grin. "Was it that obvious?"

"Duh. So what do you want? I don't have much. And I swear if you ask for money, I will kick your fucking ass because you fuck people for a living and must be a billionaire by now"

Mark couldn't help but to chuckle at that, finding this situation amusing.

"I don't want money, Jimin. And what I want probably won't make you happy but I'm pretty sure you'll give it to me"