Boyfriend Material

"Jimin oppa?"

As the three exited the restaurant, Jimin was startled to see his ex girlfriend again. After two years of not seeing her, why did she have to pop up all the time now?

Taehyung, who was having a conversation with Mark, let out a small yelp when an arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer. He turned his head to the side and glared at Jimin who wasn't even looking at him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He then looked straight ahead and saw Sunhee stood there, eyeing up the two. "Oh.. It's you again" He said, glancing over at Jimin who was pretending as if they were lovers again.

"Ah.. So you're still together? Who's this?" She asked, glancing over at Mark who had no clue as to what was going on. "Nobody. What do you want?" Jimin asked, even though he was happy that he was allowed to touch Taehyung and pretend he was his.

"Nothing really. I was wondering if you still want to be friends since I'm back here for a few months and I don't really know anyone here.." Sunhee mumbled. Honestly, Jimin didn't want to stay in contact with his ex. It would get too messy considering she was still in love with him.

"Er, if I'm free then maybe. I'll text you or something. Taehyung-ah, let's go" Jimin held onto the younger's hand and was about to walk off when Sunhee grabbed onto his arm. "Wait, oppa. C-Can you please drop me off home? It's late and I don't want to walk alone"

"Why did you come out then?"

Taehyung lightly hit Jimin's arm, frowning. "Don't be mean to her" Sunhee simply chuckled, shaking his head. "It's just how he is. He's playful like that. But he's also a really kind person, especially to those he cares about. Oppa you're really lucky that you're dating him because he will definitely treat you well"

Both Mark and Taehyung stared at her in disbelief. That was not the Jimin they knew. Mark was still trying to get his head around why everyone was saying Taehyung was dating Jimin but now was stuck on Sunhee saying that Jimin was a great boyfriend. He couldn't believe that.

"Fine, we'll walk you home. Where are you staying?" Jimin asked, trying to change the subject.

"At my Aunt's house. It's not far from here" Sunhee smiled as she walked beside the three. Mark furrowed his eyebrows, glancing down at Jimin and Taehyung's entwined hands. He needed an explanation.

"So how long have you guys dated?" Sunhee asked. Taehyung awkwardly glanced over at Jimin, not knowing what to say. "About half a year, our relationship is still growing. So is our love" Jimin grinned, locking eyes with Taehyung who glared at him.

"So are you.. bisexual?"

"I guess. I don't really care about labels like that because gender doesn't really matter to me"

On hearing that, Taehyung smiled slightly. That was one aspect of Jimin that he admired. That and his confidence because even though his over confidence was irritating, he had to commend him for it.

"Really? That's quite sweet.. Taehyung oppa, are you gay?" The pink haired boy felt slightly awkward being asked that question from Jimin's ex. He barely knew her and she was acting as if they've known each other for years. "I'm bi, actually"

Jimin paused for a moment, turning to face the younger. "Wait, seriously? But your job is to-"

Taehyung quickly covered Jimin's mouth with his hand, resisting the urge to punch him instead. He smiled nervously at Sunhee who looked slightly confused before slowly removing his hand. "Yes, I'm bi" He stated, hoping that they would drop the subject already.

"Oppa, what's your name?" Sunhee asked, looking over at Mark. "Yi Eun" He replied, giving his real name instead. "Ah, are you a friend of theirs?" Mark scoffed. "Only Taehyung's"