Chapter 15: Kisses & Goodbyes

ADMIN NOTE:

You guys will probably hate me for this chapter but y'know! Tough titties! Lmao. The Picture is of Rick on the walls of Alexandria!

Happy Reading!

• • •

Once we where back in Alexandira, Rick had allowed me to head to bed considering I'd struggled to keep awake the whole journey home.

I was sat in the comfort of my room cuddled up on in my duvet, listening to everyone discuss what was happening when Negan arrived tomorrow. My window was open just a creek, it wasn't earsdropping... just listening.

"Kill him" I heard Rosita comment bluntly, "Use the rocket launcher to kill him"

I heard multiple murmurs after this comment which made me uncomfortable, i agreed with Rosita... he must be killed. But it not if it ment putting my Dad in danger.

"Malia found it" I heard someone say, hearing my name i sat upright in confusion edging closer to the window, "She should be here deciding whats happens with it"

I could tell who it was now, Carl. Sticking up for me as usual.

"Yeah..." i heard Eugene mumble agreeing with him, I smiled at the thought of my friends defending me, thinking of me.

"She was tired," Rick answered kindly, "I think she's sleeping"

I strolled over to the window and poked my head out alerting them I was awake, and yelled down my thoughts, startling them.

"Offer it to him" I yelled down, in my shorts and tank top, "If it mean risking my Dad again, I'm not having it, give it to him, we'll find another way to end him"

Once I'd said what I thought I saw Carl step towards the window looking up at me.

"Mal wait-" he called.

But I shut the window on him and walked back over to bed, utterly exhausted. Once I was in the covers, I shut my eyes trying to get myself to sleep, but it was usless... all I could think about was Negan.

I was abruptly interrupted with someone walking up the stairs, I wasn't as alarmed as I should be because I already knew it was Carl.

He politely knocked on the door.

"You can't get rid of me that easily Dixon" he laughed outside the door, I rolled my eyes at his comment and called for him to come in.

Once he's opened the door I took a glance of him in the doorframe, he was standing firmly, hands in his pockets, sheriff hat on as usual with that charming smug smile on his face looking at me cutely.

"You really think we should just hand it to him?" He asked strolling over and taking a seat on the bed next to me.

"Yes" I replied firmly, "I need My Dad to be safe, that's my main priority"

Carl nodded like he understood.

"What about you?" I asked as he put his hands behind his head and lay down on my bed.