Chapter 10: He's Here

ADMIN NOTE:

*note that this chapter may be disturbing for some younger readers*
But yeah, This One's gonna be good, I hope... Negan gets a bit too close to Malia...

Happy Reading!

••••••••••

I headed up the stairs of Dad's house, catching him on the stairs.

"Your back early," he laughed, looking at my drenched clothes, "what the hell happened?"

"Carl and I where doing the water for Eugene, we tripped and it spilled on me," i said trying not to laugh, Dad chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"You going to take a shower?" he asked, heading down the stairs and into the kitchen, "the water is coldish, but you'll manage"

"Yeah, then I'll head back out and see if anyone else need's a hand," I paused, "Dad..." I began,

"Yeah," he half yelled from the kitchen.

"You never told me you'd be captured by Negan."

He didn't reply, i just heard him opening some cabinets, but then he mumbled something and sighed.

"Carl told you," he breathed out, "Look Mal, We'll talk about it later..." he spoke slightly angry before walking out the door and shutting it behind him, leaving me confused on the stairs. But I shrugged it off and headed towards the bathroom.

I entered it, and saw a towel already hanging over the shower door. It was a small bathroom, no room for a bath, just a sink, toilet and small shower. I closed the door behind me to realise there was no lock.

"For Fuck's sakes," i mumbled to myself furiously, i looked around and saw a wooden chair next to the door before pulling it in the way. That'll have to do.

I took all my clothes of and threw them into the corner, before stepping it. It took me a while to get it going but when it eventually started spewing water, it was freezing.

I gave out a little yelp, but adjusted reluctantly to the cold water, washing my hair quickly with some shampoo i found on the shower ledge.

I had become used to the water now and It was running gently down my back in a relaxing sort of way, I hadn't showered in ages. Only washed in lakes and sinks with bottled water.

BANG

To my horror I was suddenly interrupted by a loud echoing bang noise, a noise I recognised straight away. I pushed open the shower door before wrapping the towel around my body covering essential parts.

I ran over towards the window and pulled the blinds apart peeking threw. Multiple large trucks had pulled into the main street of Alexandira, the street this house was on.

Tens of men where standing all around, along with every Alexandiran, but Maggie & Daryl. But the main man that stood out seemed oddly familiar.

A tall man, with a leather jacket, dark trousers and a grey beard. He was talking to Rick, who seemed scared. I'd never seen Rick scared before.  This worried me.