Ask Me Anything

Well I think the title is pretty self explanatory but basically this is a place you can ask all your questions and I will respond.

I know sometimes I get to the end of a book and still have all these unresolved questions, obviously some of these are on purpose because I am writing a sequel.  But you still have this 'OMG TELL ME!' voice going around in your head, so lets gather them up and satisfy your curiosity.  

I know that unlike some other authors I'm not as active when replying to your comments because I'd rather dedicate my writing time to actually writing something for you guys.  (I think I wrote and uploaded this whole book in about 50 days, it was a massive feat and I don't think I will able to do it again) 

Anyway post up your questions and I will answer them, if there are common questions I will, add the response in the chapter.

Also feel free to send me messages I'm generally quicker at replying to these if you want a speedy response.  

How many books in this series?
Hmm, I'm not sure yet.  I think Alia and Nate's story will be wrapped up in Declaring Royalty but I am thinking about writing a spin off for each of the kingdoms, Stefano's Story would be next since I already have a rough idea about what I want it to be about.

Can Alia get her body back?
I think this is the questions that I have been asked the most and the short answer is YES.   

The long answer is she is still technically in her body it has just been magically altered. She is just a counter spell away from returning to normal. I thought I had put this information somewhere in HR but I guess it wasn't particularly clear.

Basically, the spell she used to become Eva is like the one Marie showed her when she became Fiona. The main difference is it does not require magic to maintain. Therefore, transforming Eva to look like her is a kind of counter balance. Eva's transformation holds Alia's in place and vice versa.

How do you pronounce Alia?
AH – lee – uh. I'm not good with phonetics. But if you know the name Talia it's like that but without the T obviously.

Where did you get your inspiration for the story?
The main idea began as a girl deceiving a prince for her own agenda before faking her death to escape, only to realize that she is completely in love with him and her priorities had changed.

The rest of the ideas came later. I turned this idea over in my head for months adding more details and making the story line more complex until I had to start writing it down to keep all of my ideas straight.