Sequel and My Next Project

Sequel!!!!  *screams in excitement*

As you all may have guessed there will be a sequel to Hunting Royalty!!!

It will be called Declaring Royalty! Here is a preview of the cover I've been working on.  Yay for my discovery of Canva.  

I've been working on outlining the storyline for the next book and it will be a dual point of view from Alia and Nate

I've been working on outlining the storyline for the next book and it will be a dual point of view from Alia and Nate.  I haven't experimented much with switching views but I think it is necessary since I want Alia to be working from the shadows.    

Do you like the idea of hearing more from Nate's POV?

I will be working of a different book next while I plan the sequel but expect the first chapters of Declaring Royalty to be posted around the middle of February 2017!

Let me know what you think will happen in the next book, I've hinted at a lot of things in this book that I haven't addressed yet, so lets see what you guys think they mean.

Next Project - I don't have a title yet, Taken by the Daemon Prince?  I'm still working on it.

The next book I will be working on will be a lot different. It will be a little more mature and it will feature Daemons, it will be my own take on the creatures that stalk the night. No not vampires. I will begin posting chapters of this book sometime after Christmas or early in the New Year.