Who Would Have Thought Part 9.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"Uh Hails?"I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

Hailey:"Yes?"She asked. I cleared my throat and I could see everyone looking at us from inside and outside the house.

Y/n:"Well...since we both uh like each other and I really really like you"I said taking another deep breathe"I was wondering if you'd like to go on date with me?"I asked looking at her. She cracked a smile at me and pulled me in for a bear hug.

Hailey:"I'd like that a lot actually..."She said in my ear making shivers go down my spine. She pulled away and kissed my cheek"So when?"She asked excited. I chuckled and smiled at her.

Y/n:"I'll text you the details..."I said. She nodded and smiled bigger making me chuckle at how excited she was"Go inside before they come out here and kill me"I said making her giggle and nod.

Hailey:"Bye Y/n/n"She said hugging me again. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mines around her waist and pulled her closer.

Y/n:"Bye my love"I said. She pulled away and blushed. She walked inside and gave me one more smile before closing the door. I walked towards the guys who had smirks on their faces.

Abel:"So Baldwin huh"He said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"What can I say..."I said turning around and saw her and the girls laughing from the inside of the house"She's got me hooked"I said. They all smirked and nodded.

Zayn:"Alright Romeo let's go to Abel's place and chill"He said. I nodded and drove over to his place thinking about tomorrow. We arrived at his place and plopped on his couch sighing.

Y/n:"God I'm drained"I said making them chuckle. They all sat down and looked at me.

Tyga:"So...Hailey?"He asked smirking.

Y/n:"What? She's a sweetheart and there's just something about her..."I said looking at them. I sat up straight and looked at them with a serious face"There's something about her I can't put my finer on...she just draws me in"I said.

Abel:"Well, I haven't see you look at someone that way since...."He said trailing off. They all nodded and looked at me.

Y/n:"I know and it's scary to me but I don't feel that way when I'm around her. It's like she makes me more open to things in life and it feels good"I said smiling at the end.

Zayn:"As long as you're happy then we're happy"He said. I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"Thanks guys...for being there for me. It means a lot"I said. They all smiled and nodded.

Tyga:"No problem...so Where are you gonna take her?"He asked. I smirked and shook my head.

Y/n:"It's a surprise plus I'm sure your girlfriends will tell you all about it"I said. They looked at me weird but nodded.

Abel:"Video games?"He asked. We all nodded and grabbed the controllers. We played till one in the morning and all of them passed out. I put the game off and saw that I got a call from Hailey. I smiled and called back walking to the other room.

Hailey:"Hey Y/n/n..."She said sleepily. I smiled at how cute she sounded  and spoke up.

Y/n:"Did I wake you up love?"I asked.

Hailey:"No I was just getting ready for bed"She said as I heard shuffling around.

Y/n:"Okay love....I'll let you get some rest for our date tomorrow"I said smiling big. I heard a small giggle making me smile even bigger.

Hailey:"Someone's Eger...."She said. I chuckled and sat on the stool.

Y/n:"Of course I am. My date is extremely beautiful"I said smirking. I could picture her blushing making me let out a small laugh.