Who Would Have Thought Part 8.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"It isn't hard not to like you Hails...you're amazing"She said. I blushed and hid my face in my hands making her chuckle.

Hailey:"This isn't funny!"I mumbled making her pull my hands away and kiss them.

Y/n:"It is if a person looks this cute"She said making me blush more. I probably look like a tomato right now.

Hailey:"Wait!"I said pulling away and looking at her seriously"Are you being serious or is this some practical joke?"I asked. She looked at me and gave me a heart melting smile.

Y/n:"I'm quite serious Hailey....I really like you"She said. I bit my lip trying to avoid smiling like a complete fool. I looked at her and smiled.

Hailey:"Well I like you too"I said making her look at me wide eyed. So that's what I must of looked like.

Y/n:"Woah...really?"She asked. I nodded"Like as in me?"She asked. I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Hailey:"As in you..."She smiled big and nodded. We were just starring at each other wondering if all this actually happened. We were interrupted Zayn jumping on Y/n.

Zayn:"Come on, let's go chill outside"He said. We laughed nodded walking outside. I sat by the girls while Y/n sat by the boys. We were all talking when Bella woke and smiled.

Bella:"Well, I think its time for a swim now"She said slipping her shorts and shirt off. We all nodded and removed our clothes. I turned around and saw Y/n looking at me with her mouth hanging open.

Hailey:"Starring is polite Y/n/n"I said looking at her. She snapped out of it and blushed.

Y/n:"I wasn't starring.... I was admiring"She said making me blush. She smirked and winked at me making me look at the girls.

Hailey:"Can we swim now?"I asked nervous. I could literally feel Y/n's eyes on me making me nervous. They looked at me and smirked.

Gigi:"What happened Hails?"She asked amused.

Kim:"To many eyes on you""She said. I rolled my eyes making them laugh.

Kendall:"We're just teasing Hails...let's go and swim"She said. We were all in the pool talking when water splashed on us making us jump a little. The guys jumped in the pool laughing at our faces.

Kylie:"Assholes"She said splashing water on their faces. They all chuckled and chilled with us in the pool.

Abel:"Where's Y/n/n?"He asked. I pointed to where Y/n was sitting on her phone probably playing games. I saw the guys smirk and look at us.

Zayn:"Hails could you ask Y/n for her phone?"He asked. I looked at them confused.

Hailey:"Why should I do it?"I asked. They looked at me and sighed.

Tyga:"Do you see Y/n drooling over us?"He asked. I blushed and got out from the pool walking over to Y/n. He eyes left her phone and looked at me from head to toe.

Y/n:"What can I do for you love?"She asked smirking. I bit my lip and tried to focus.

Hailey:"Can I-I have your phone please?"I asked. She nodded and handed me her phone.

Y/n:"Sure love but what's the-"She was cut off by the guys carrying her off the chair.

Zayn:"Thanks Hails"He said helping them carry her to the pool. She was trying to get our of their grip making the girls and I laugh.

Y/n:"Guys put me the fuck down"She said annoyed and hitting them. They looked at each other and smirked.

Abel:"Okay!"He said dropping her in the pool. We all burst put laughing as Y/n rose to the surface with an annoyed look. She looked at all of us and laughed.

Y/n:"Oh you think this funny..."She said getting out the pool"I'll show you funny"She said pushing the guys in the pool and running after us.

Bella:"Y/n/n!"She yelled as she carried her and G to the pool.

Gigi:"Y/n/n! I'm sorry"She said giggling. Y/n threw them in the pool and ran after Kendall and Kylie.

Kylie:"Y/n!"She yelled hitting her back and pulling her by her waist. She caught Kendall and threw her over her shoulder.

Kendall:"Y/n!"She yelled giggling. Y/n threw them in the pool and turned around looking at their sisters.

Kourtney:"You would dare"She said. Y/n smirked and walked closer to them.

Y/n:"Oh but I would"She said running after them and throwing them in the pool. She looked at me and I pouted and looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

Hailey:"Y/n/n please don't throw me in the pool"I said. She sighed and nodded. I smirked and looked at them with a proud smile.

Y/n:"I would love to but it wouldn't be fair"She said picking me up. I squealed and tried to get out if her hold making her chuckle in amusement.

Hailey:"Y/n Y/l/n! Put me down!"I said. She smirked and nodded. 

Y/n:"Okay"She said slowly letting go off me.

Hailey:"Don't you-"I was cut off by her throwing me in the pool. I glared at her making her chuckle.

Y/n:"Not funny is it"She said. We all glared at her while she smiled"Oh well my clothes are already socked so screw it"She said before jumping in the pool. We all splashed her making her throw her hands up in surrender.

Bella:"Ass!"She said splashing her again. Y/n chuckled and gave us a goofy smile.

Y/n:"The guys started it and you girls were laughing so therefore you deserve it"She said. We sent her a glare making her chuckle. We were mad at her for about ten minutes before we all started talking.

I was busy talking with Gigi and Bella when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist making me jump. I heard a deep chuckle making me relax into her arms. I saw them smirk at us making me blush.

Y/n:"Hey girls..."She said sending them a small smile.

Gigi:"I see you got your hands busy Y/l/n"She said amused. Y/n chuckled and tightened her grip on me.

Bella:"Well, we will leave you two to enjoy yourself's"She said winking at me making me blush. They went by Abel and Zayn leaving me with Y/n.

Y/n:"Hey"She said in my ear making shivers go down my spine.

Hailey:"Hey..."I said back. She put her head on my shoulder making me smile at how close we are.

Y/n:"I'm sorry for throwing you in the pool..."She said.

Hailey:"I'm a hundred percent sure you're not"I said. She chuckled and shook her head.

Y/n:"I wouldn't have thrown you in the pool but because everyone was here and knowing the girls they would tease you so...."She said. I smiled and turned around facing her.

Hailey:"Aww you care"I said poking her nose. She chuckled and rested her hands on my waist.

Y/n:"When it comes to you...of course"She said making me look down and blush. God, is she always this sweet.

Hailey:"We should go and freshen up since it's getting late..."I said. She nodded and helped me out of the pool. We all got out and dried ourselves up.

Y/n:"Hey Ky, do you still have some of my clothes here?"She asked Kenny.

Kylie:"Yeah they're in the guest room"She said. Y/n nodded and walked up the stairs with me.

Hailey:"I think it's in the room I'm in"I said. She nodded and walked to the room. She grabbed her clothes and smirked at me.

Y/n:"I think we should save water..."She said. I looked at her shocked but couldn't stop a blush from making its way onto my face.

Hailey:"Go!"I said pushing her out the door. She chuckled and turned around looking at me.

Y/n:"Guess I have to wait till next time"She said winking and walking away. I closed the door and bit my lip trying to contain myself from smiling like an idiot. I think I'm falling for you Y/n.