"Well I met a girl." I smirked.

"Mhmm interesting."

"Yeah, she made everything worth while." I said monotonously.

"Do I know this certain girl that has my best friend drooling like an idiot ?" He rolled his eyes laying back on the beach chairs, I did the same. It was a great view you got to see the stars full beautiful view. It was beautiful besides the party going on inside.

"Erm unfortunately not mate."

"I know almost every prestigious girl in Berlin." He said with a hint of confidence.

"She isn't German, she actually came on a vacation." I added.

"You have a thing for foreigners don't you Lukinator? " He chuckled.

"Shut up Steenkamp. " I playfully snubbed.

"So let me guess you guys fucked while you were detentained in the hotel ?" He sighed. "Typical tourist hotel quickie..." He grumbled under his breath.

I wanted to say it wasn't but then again it didn't matter.

Liar Liar pants on fire.

My conscience mocked me. I shouldn't care. She left without even a simple good bye would it have hurt to just come up to my door and say 'hey Lukas I hate you blah blah blah so I'm leaving.'

Okay no that would be weird as fuck. I had to admit it to myself, this wasn't anything but a fling. It started out as a cliché type of Romeo and Juliet thing. We met in a fucken elevator, her friend flirted with me but I didn't give her my time of the day because I wanted her yes her but she didn't even drop me a glance. I met her again in the restaurant sent her desert...went on a runway to mugelseë lake, talked for what felt like hours, her father calls I kiss her. The rest is history we make love, reality kicks in the morning when Deya walks in. My angel leaves and never turns back leaving me lovesick. Feels like some novel you would read, too many clichés I never thought it would happen to me especially at that time. It was something I really needed considering every shitty thing that was happening around. She made me forget, she made me feel excited and look forward to doing something in the morning. She motivated me to be the best version of myself.

"Hey...idiot stop.fucking.daydreaming." Anwar playfully hit the back of my head. I winced in pain..."For fucks sake why are you so violent Dick." I snubbed incoherently.

"Because I'm older you are like my little brother." He chuckled ruffling my golden blonde locks.

"Older with what ??" I laughed sarcastically. "Twenty days. Hilarious. "

"That's counts idiot."

I wasn't in the mood for these childish arguments so I changed the conversation.

"Can you pass me a roll ?" I said my voice strained because after that event I never thought I would be saying this again. Anwar stared at me in disbelief.

"Lukas cut the crap. You almost died a year ago I'm not giving you any !" He snapped looking at me dead serious in the eye.

"Argh..." I groaned same old lecture.

"You are not going to die anytime soon buddy...not on my watch."

I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Oh yeah I'm getting married." I said remembering something that had slipped off my mind.

Anwar Steenkamp laughed, he couldn't help the tears from falling. He actually found humour in this...the irony.

"Okay okay let me get this straight. You are getting married like husband wife typa thing bruh." He chuckled a bit catching his breath.

"Is there any other definition you are such a bimbo Anwar." I inwardly groaned clearly annoyed.

"Well then I have to be your best man." He said.

"Are you serious you won't even ask who the girl is an all that shit." I asked clearly shocked.

"Nahh I received an invitation the other day to your engagement party that's Friday right ?"

"I had no idea actually. My father has been planning everything even buying Deya a ring so you could say it's his wedding."

"So the player in you hasn't died hey. Fucking your fiancee and hotel tourist fling at the same time."

I hated when he called Antonella that there was more to it than that but I have to pretend she was a bitch to forget about her.

"No biggie." I broke a smile then we just stared at the sky and stars im complete comfortable silence forgetting the party was still going on. It didn't matter all I knew was I was a step forward to getting back to the old Lukas Rieger.

Vote Comment

Oh yeah do you like Anwar ?