"Well....there is one person....."

Oh no....why did I have to fall asleep at this moment?

- - - - - - - - - -

It's almost been a week and me and Fido have been gambling out asses off!

Oh! I didn't tell you?

This town is known for gambling!

It just so happens that I'm alright at it!

Fido and I have made a 73 dollar/pound/other money sign in this last week!

Rasengan?

Naruto promised to help me when we got back to the village so I just left him to get it right for this Tsunade lady to come back to the village.

"Another brilliant day!" I laugh leaving the casino. "same thing tonight?"

"Sorry, I have something I need to do later and I'm not sure how log it'll take." fido said rubbing the back of his neck.

I anime cry in the corner for a minute, "that's fine....i see how it is...."

"UGH!! Alright!! You can tag along!" he sighed and I grinned.

"Really?"

"Yeah, just...don't freak out in front of my masters." Fido sighed as we walked down the lonelier parts of the street towards the fields I had seen earlier.

"Me? Freak out?" I laughed, "Please!"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"OH MY GOD!!!! PEDO-MAN!!! PEDO-CHILD!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!" I laughed looking at the shape they were in.

Kabuto had a swollen cheek from getting punched by Tsunade and Orochimaru's arms were a dark purple, blue and....eww!

"LIAN!!" Fido whined like a kid, "YOU PROMISED!!"

"I said no such thing!!" I giggled at the annoyed expression of Kabuto.

"What was that you just - "

"Sup' Kabuto the Nerd." I smiled an eye closed smile.

"Still an annoying little brat, I see." he said bitterly.

"Learned from the best." I grinned.

"...."

"...."

"...."

"....who might this be?" Tsunade asks confused as was everyone else.

I blink and glance at Fido before saying, "No one~"

"Hey!! You meant me, didn't you?!" he yelled an anime vien on his forehead.

"Ah, I forgot, you two are siblings." Orochimaru said.

".....how can you forget?" I ask with a dafuq look, "Red hair, the last name TITEN give anything away?"

I was about to continue but Fido covered my mouth looking like he was going to freak out and explode.

"Your sister has some mouth." The Pedo-Child sneered.

"Learned it from Rido, obviously." Fido blamed with a smirk, probably happy to blame something on him.

I sighed and heard an explosion and that's when all - okay, a bit of hell was let loose and the fighting began.

(A/N - okay, this is the part of the anime that my memory is rubbish with, and anyway, my fanfic so I can't get blamed right......? ^.^ )