Who Would Have Thought Part 4.

Start from the beginning

Hailey:"Let's take a picture"She said. I nodded and got closer to her. We both smiled at the camera and she kissed my cheek in one making me smile big. She chuckled once she saw the picture"Really?"She asked.

Y/n:"What? A pretty girl kissed my cheek...of course I'm gonna smile like that"I said shrugging. She looked down blushed. I heard my phone go off and saw that she posted the picture and tagged me. 

She captioned it "At the game with this girl😍😘🔥" I liked the photo and put my phone away looking to see her smiling at her phone. She was looking at the picture she posted, she posted the one where she kissed my cheek.

Y/n:"We look cute... No lie"I said. She giggled and looked at me smiling.

Hailey:"Yeah thank you for blessing my Instagram"She said. I chuckled and stole some popcorn from her.

Y/n:"No problem love"I said winking at her. She giggled and went back to watching the game. The game finished and we all sat there waiting for Jordan. So now I get to see him flirt with my best friend and my crush...yay! 

We sat there waiting and everyone saw I wasn't impressed. The guys and I never liked Jordan and we always kept our distance from him except when he's with the girls. Kendall sat next to me and smiled.

Kendall:"You're right"She said.

Y/n:"I'm right?"I asked confused. She gave me a small smile and looked down.

Kendall:"About Jordan..you're right"She said. I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her head.

Y/n:"You're a queen Kenny..,you should be treated like one"I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

Kendall:"Thanks Y/n/n"She said. I nodded and saw lameson walk out.

Y/n:"Yay!"I said faking excitement. Everyone laughed while I groaned annoyed already. I saw him hug Hailey and I felt my blood boil. He was still hugging her and I was getting annoyed.

Gigi:"Relax Y/n/n"She said. I just huffed and sat down next to Kendall and Bella. He walked up to us and looked at Kendall. The way he looked at her like she was meat or something.

Jordan:"Hey Ken"He said. She smiled at him and hugged him. When his hands started drifting sound I coughed making him look at me"Oh hey Y/n"He said. I gave him a fake smile.

Y/n:"Hey lameson...oh sorry Clarkson"I said. He glared at me while the others laughed making me smirk and stand next to Zayn.

Zayn:"Savage"He said making me chuckle. I saw Hailey look at me  trying to study me but looked away when I caught her.

Bella:"So...lunch?"She asked. We all nodded and walked out. There wasn't any paparazzi around which we were grateful for. We walked to our cars and I saw Kendall and Hailey walk towards me.

Y/n:"What's up?"I asked silently confused.

Hailey:"We're riding with you..."She said. I nodded and held the door open for them. I hopped in the driver seat and Zayn playing on his phone.

Y/n:"Remind me again why your riding with me and not your girlfriend?"I asked starting the car.

Zayn:"She wanted to talk to Bella about something so Abel is riding solo as well"He said. I nodded and looked forward concentrating on the road.

Y/n:"So where are we off to?"I asked over the music. Kendall and Hailey looked at each other then me.

Hailey:"There's this nice restaurant close to my place that we can go"She said.