She wasn't lying when she said that. I was feeling myself but I feel so guilty.

"Another time but I can't do it, please take me home" I told her.

"Ok girl, let's go" She said.

-

I opened the front door to my house to see Algee and Amaya playing with her dolls. Keith was on the other side of the room talking on the phone.

Amaya looked up and smiled once she saw me.

"Hi Mommy" She said then went back to playing with Algee. Algee looked at me and then scaled his eyes down my body.

"Keith could you give us a second" I told him. Keith looked at me surprised but I nodded my head to assure him it was alright. He got up and walked upstairs.

I sat down on the couch.

"Come here Maya" I said. Amaya stopped playing and walked up to me. I picked her up and placed her on my lap.

Algee got off the ground and sat down next to me.

"I have some news for you and this is gonna be a lot so just listen ok lil mama?" I said. Amaya nodded her head.

"You know Algee right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, GeGe" She said. I arched an eyebrow and looked at Algee. He shrugged in response and I looked back at Amaya.

"You remember how I said that daddy was on a trip for a long time?" I asked her.

"Yeah" She said.

"Well, he's back and he's Algee" I told her. Amaya looked confused but then happy.

"GeGe is my daddy?" She asked clarifying.

"Yes" I replied. Amaya looked at Algee and crawled onto his lap. I saw Algee tense up.

"Daddy!" She squealed hugging him. Algee hugged her back and I saw tears in his eyes. I kept my tears down because I knew after this little family reunion I would have a serious conversation with Algee.

-

"Thank you Deana" Algee said as we sat in my bedroom while Keith watched Amaya downstairs.

"I want to apologize G" I said to him.

"For what?" He asked me.

"For keeping Amaya away from you when every little girl needs her daddy in her life. I should know" I said to him.

"D, you know your daddy loved you very much, but he just-"

I cut him off, "I know" I replied. "But I kept you away from her and I just feel so bad" I told him.

"Yeah I am pissed off and mad and sad but I understand why you kept her" Algee said.

I nodded my head and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Really?" I asked him.

"I mean I guess so" Algee said.

"Thank you" I told him. Algee looked up and smiled at me.

"As long as I get to see Amaya everything will be alright" He said.

"Yeah...let's talk about that" I said as I looked at him in the eye.

Algee nodded his head.

"How about I take her the first half of the week and then you take her the other half of the week?" I asked.

"Can you explain a little more?" Algee asked me.

"Like I can take her Monday and Tuesday and you can take her Wednesday and Thursday and then we share the weekend which is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday" I told him.

"Yeah that will work" He said smiling. "So who's gonna take her this weekend?" He asked me.

"You can" I said. "I mean you haven't seen her...in five years" I said mumbling the last part. I already felt guilty enough.

"Ok, so I will come pick her up tomorrow morning" Algee said standing up.

"Yeah I guess" I replied.

"Maya come say bye to your father" I yelled out. Amaya came running in and ran to Algee. He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Bye baby" Algee said making me smile.

Amaya ran back into her room to watch TV.

"Thank you" Algee said.

"You're welcome" I replied.

Algee grabbed his belongings and walked out of the door. I watched him get in his car and drive away. Keith walked out of the kitchen. I turned to look at him.

"you good D?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I think things are gonna be better now" I told him.

"I'm glad everything is cleared up now though" Keith said.

"Me too" I replied.

Algee's POV

Now that I have my little girl back. I gotta get to my baby girl. Before Luke does.

-

Hey guys,

Here's the update! What do you guys think Algee is gonna do to Deana back??

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this update. An Imagine is coming later. Thank you.