IX. Undressed

God, I'm so out of shape, I thought when I finally got to my apartment and locked the door behind me, trying to catch my breath after fifteen minutes of running home. It felt more like an hour, I was constantly looking over my shoulder, checking if Anti's following me, and even now I didn't feel completely safe in my own home.

I slowly dragged my tired body to my bed and took off my rain soaked clothes, and changed into some comfortable underwear. I pulled the blanket all the way up over my head, trying to hide from all the crazy stuff that's been happening. I tried blocking the images of Anti out of my mind by closing my eyes tightly and burying my head in the pillow and slowly, but surely I fell asleep to the sound of the heavy rain outside my windows.

The next morning I got out of bed with a surprising rush of energy, even though I woke up a few times during the night with a feeling of being watched. I quickly ran to my bathroom and splashed my face with ice-cold water. I caught a glimpse of my body in the mirror and readjusted the lacey bralette before attempting to fix my hair, but my growling stomach reminded me I haven't eaten anything since Anti fed me those goddamn strawberries.

A golden sunlight shone through my kitchen window and felt pleasantly warm on my skin. It flooded my face for a moment and gave me some time to relax, before fishing a small jar of peanut butter out of my cupboard and putting two slices of toast into the toaster.

"Top of da mornin' to ya!" I heard a voice with a thick Irish accent blurt out behind me. I gasped and turned around, only to find Anti leaning against the kitchen counter with a sly smile on his face.

"OH FU-! I'm not -!"

"Dressed, yes... I've noticed," he said, baring his teeth in an entertained smile, he winked at me.

I squinted my eyes in anger, Oh my, the nerve of this guy! I thought before completely losing self-control (and also common sense, apparently) and punching him in the face. He hissed and puckered his lips, and I slowly realized what I'd done, especially because my hand hurt like hell. I waved it around and tried not to make it too obvious that I was in pain. Anti's high-pitched laughter pierced the uncomfortable silence.

"Oh, you have spunk, girly!" he giggled and grabbed me by the injured wrist, pulling me closer to him, "but do not EVER do that again, got it?" I quickly nodded and kept looking into his eyes, trying to make sense of it all. He was so confusing.

POP!

I flinched at the sound of the toaster spitting out my toast. It has always been startling, but now it was even worse, considering a murder-loving demon was staring menacingly into my eyes. He let go of me and I quickly got the bread out and started spreading the peanut butter across it. My hands were shaking nervously as I felt Anti's gaze on me, but I was enjoying doing this normal everyday task of making breakfast, it was helping me from going crazy and running around in circles from the demon I can't apparently outrun.

"What is that?" he whispered. I noticed he was staring at the small jar. I scooped some of the peanut butter on a spoon and handed it to him, watching him observe it with a huge interest, while I was putting a dress on. He touched it with the tip of his tongue hesitantly and then proceeded to shove the whole thing into his mouth. I couldn't keep my eyes off him, while I was stuffing my face with the toast. I leaned against the kitchen counter and watched him eat another spoonful.

"So... uh, I guess we started off on the wrong foot," Anti said, his lips curving into a smile.

"Did you kill him?" I raised my eyebrows, to which he responded with a frown.

"I guess you could say that. Even though you were the one who slit his throat..." he shrugged.

"That's not -!" I was interrupted by him appearing right in front of me. I gasped as he slid his finger down my cheek and ended up holding my chin up towards him.

"Stop trying to fight me, Y/N..." he whispered gently before leaning towards me and pressing his cold lips against mine. I hesitated for a while, but slowly gave in. What the hell am I doing?!

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled away from the kiss. My eyes felt uncommonly heavy when I tried opening them. My head was spinning, my knees felt weak. I fought to keep my eyes open, but I lost all control of my body. Anti laid me down on the floor and caressed my hair.

"It will all be over soon..." I heard his voice faintly as I finally closed my eyes and dove into darkness.

--

--

Hello, lovely people!! (≧ω≦)

I'm back with another chapter of this Anti trash!

Beware: My optometrist put some drops into my eyes today, making it impossible for me to focus on close things, and I was like But how am I gonna read fanfics?!! Haha, so.. sorry if there are any typos, I literally can't see anything and my laptop is like two meters away. (Also I didn't end up needing glasses - thanks for fucking up my eyes for NO REASON.)

Hope you enjoyed kissing Anti's peanut butter lips, haha ( ಠ◡ಠ )