Chapter 18: Dis is CRAZY!!

"You pour some hot water into your mug and then put in a bag of tea"

You: "You give the mixture a sniff" Nothing like a good cup of tea to start the day. "You take a sip of your tea"

"Your cellphone starts ring"

You: "You pick it up and answer" Hello?

Asuna(In phone): Hey (M/n).

You: Hey Asuna, how's it going?

Asuna(In phone): I'm doing fine, thank you for asking.

You: "You look at the clock" Wanna play KHO today? I'll dive into the game after eating breakfast.

Asuna(In phone): Sure, let me just tell Yulier and Thinker that we'll be playing today before I take a bath. You won't mind waiting right?

You: Course not, take all the time you need.

Asuna(In phone): "Giggles" Okay, see you soon.

You: Bye. "You end the call and take a sip of your morning tea again" Man, that's some good tea.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Inside Kingdom Hearts Online....

After having breakfast and taking a bath, you dove into Kingdom Hearts Online to continue the Tropical Paradise Arc of the game. As for Asuna and the others, they'll be joining you soon. So in the mean time, you and Yui decided to go to Stitch's house for a visit. But what is coming next will catch you two off guard.

You: You know Yui, I've been thinking.

Yui: "Looks at you with a confused expression" Hm?

You: Since this world is based on Hawaii, why don't you, me, and Asuna go there on a trip someday?

Yui: "Gasps" Really?

You: Yeah. I've heard a lot of great things of that place from my other family members. The beaches, the food, the culture, everything needed for the best tropical getaway ever.

"Plasma gun shots occur and catch your attention"

Yui: Wha-What was that?

You: Don't know. "You summon Oathkeeper and Oblivion" But all I know is that it has trouble written all over it.

After saying this, you ran towards the location of the sound. Turns out it came from somewhere near Stitch's home and when you finally have sight of the building, you saw Stitch being chased by a fat dude with four eyes and big feet!! Knowing that he's up to no good, you ran towards the house to save the little blue alien. But then-

"Eleven Heartless spawn in front of you and you stop immediately"

Yui: Heartless!!

You: "You take your battle position" These guys are really pissing me off right now!! Yui.

Yui: Yes daddy?

You: I need you to go back to our checkpoint and wait for Asuna and the others.

Yui: What!? But what will you do!?

You: I'll stay here and deal with these guys. Besides, We've gotten stronger after our trip to the lost city, remember?

Yui: You have a point...."Finally makes a decision" Okay. "Comes out of your pocket and flies to the saved checkpoint" I won't let you down daddy!! Just hang on for a while!!

You: "You look at her as she flies away" That's my girl. "You look back at the Heartless with a grin on your face" COME AT ME BRO!!

With that said and done, you and the Heartless ran towards each other and immediately engage.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Inside Stitch's house.....

"Stitch enters the house and Lilo sees him"

Lilo: Stitch? "Stitch runs up to her" What is it?

Stitch: Shh.

"Loud thud occurs and the two of them look across the hall"

Jumba: "Sees them and enters the hall" Oh, Hiding behind your little friend won't work anymore. Didn't I tell you? We got fired this morning. "Laughs"

Stitch: "Stitch gets Lilo to another room and he faces the evil scientist"

Jumba: "Aims his gun at him" New rules. "Fires"

Stitch: "Grunts upon catching the plasma round" Ha!

Jumba: "Looks in awe" Ooh.

Stitch: "Laughs and suddenly starts to feel the heat of the plasma" Oh, ooh! Ow! Ow! Ow! "Throws the plasma ball at Jumba"

"Plasma ball ricochets off of the evil genius' face, hits Lilo's record player, and then Elvis Presley music plays in the background"

Lilo: "Stitch goes the room where she is" What should we do?

Jumba(In living room): "Recovers from the attack and hears the music" Ooh! I love this song!

(Back to Lilo and Stitch)

Stitch: "Speaks in Tantalog"

Lilo: "Hands him the pliers" Pliers.

Stitch: "Speaks in Tantalog again"

Lilo: "Hands him the screwdriver" Screwdriver.

Stitch: "Finishes with that he's doing" Check.

(Back with Jumba)

Jumba: "Enters the hall" Come out, my friend. "Looks into the closet" From whomever you're hiding behind.

"Stitch rolls in Scrump(Lilo's doll) into the hall on a roller-blade and catches Jumba's attention"

Jumba: "Looks at the suspicious looking object" What the?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to you.....

"Explosion occurs inside the house"

You: "You kill two Heartless' in one go and look at the others" That all you got?

Heartless: GRRRRRRRR. "Teleports"

You: Huh? "You look around" Where did you go?

Heartless: "Taps on your shoulder, you turn around, and then get sucker punched really hard"

You: "You shake your head after that unforeseen attack" You did NOT just pull one of the cheapest and dirtiest tricks on me!!

Heartless: "Laughs after seeing you fall for his trickery"

You: Alright. "You drive your keyblades into the ground, crack your knuckles, and pick them up afterwards" You asked for this. "You run towards the laughing Heartless"

Heartless: "Stops laughing and looks at you" Hm?

You: EAT THIS!! "You attack the Heartless when you were in close proximity"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Back with Stitch.....

Jumba: "Sees Stitch and stands up from the explosion" Come on! What's the big deal?

Stitch: "Looks at him" Inga to shmisha!! "Goes to the living room"

Jumba: "I'll put your back together again. "Pries out the plate rack and heads for the living room" I'll make you taller. "Picks up some plates" And not so fluffy!! "Throws them at Stitch"

Stitch: "Dodges the incoming projectiles" I like fluffy!! "Continues dodging the plates"

(Back outside)

Pleakley: "Sees the house get damaged from the conflict" No... No... NOOOOOOOO!!

(Back inside)

Stitch: "Looks at Jumba with pride" Kimpuman chiki!!

Jumba: Oh, you leave my mother out of this! "Ceiling suddenly breaks and Stitch hits the ground hard" You could do with a makeover. "Puts down the plate rack and goes into the wreckage" I tried to give you my good looks, but let's face it. "Searches through the debris" Something, went wrong.

Lilo: "Goes into the living room and hits Jumba with a broom" No! "Jumba notices this and puts her aside"

Stitch: "Comes out of nowhere, picks up Jumba, and throws him out of the house"

With the evil genius dealt with for now, Stitch and Lilo head for the back entrance to escape.

Lilo: Quick! Follow me! "Opens the door" If we make it...

Pleakley: "Sees Lilo" You're alive!! "Lilo sees him and closes the door immediately"

Lilo: THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!

Jumba: "Laughs and sees them" Running away? Here..."Brings out a handy tools" Let me stop you. "Throws it at them"

Pleakly: "Stitch and Lilo get out of the way and he opes the door" Now, WAH!! "Closes the door fast upon seeing the gadget and misses the incoming projectile by a hair"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Back too you....

You: "You charge up Oblivion and point it at the nine remaining Heartless" Take this!! "You fire numerous fire balls at them and you manage to get two"

Heartless: "Looks at you in irritation" ROOOOOAAAAAAR!! "Runs towards you and tries to get you with numerous attacks while you dodge them"

You(In head): Come on guys!! "You kick the Heartless in the stomach and kill it afterwards" I don't know how long I can last with this many enemies. "You run towards the enemy to re-engage them"

(Back to Yui)

Asuna: "She, Yulier, and Thinker follow Yui" Are you sure we're going the right way Yui?

Yui: Of course we are!! And if we have to get there quick, I don't kknow how long daddy can occupy those Heartless.

Asuna(In head): Hang on (M/n), we're coming. Just hang on!! "She and the others run double time"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Back with Stitch.....

Stitch: "Comes back into the house with a blue buggy" Blue punch buggy! "Hits Jumba with the car"

Stitch: "Jumba lands in Nani's bed in her room" No punch back! "Hits him with the vehicle again and a honking noise occurs"

(Back with Lilo)

Lilo: "Talks into the phone" They want my dog!

Pleakley: There's no need to call the authorities!! "Takes the phone from her" Everything's under control.

Cobra Bubbles(In phone): Lilo, who was that?

Lilo: Oh good! My dog found the chainsaw.

Cobra Bubbles(In phone): Lilo, don't hang....! "Lilo leaves the room"

After finding this chainsaw, Stitch used the buggy's loose back door as a trampoline and prepares to attack Jumba. But the evil genius manages to evade this by throwing a plunger at him, sending Stitch to the wrecked kitchen.

Stitch: "Lands hard" Ow.

You: "You crash through the window, land next to Stitch, and see him" What's up Stitch?

Stitch: (M/n)?

Jumba: "Enters the kitchen and looks at Stitch" Hahahaha!! You're mine now!!

You: "You see Jumba's plasma gun and then grab it" Stitch!! "You throw it to him"

Stitch: "Catches the gun mid air and points it at Jumba" Ha! "The evil genius clogs the gun with a carrot"

Jumba: You shouldn't play with guns.

Stitch: Oh, okay. "Gives him the gun"

Jumba: Thank you. "Realizes the danger and gives it to you" Oh! I just remembered! It's your birthday! Happy Birthday!

You: Uhh, uhh, Merry Christmas!! "You give it back to Jumba"

Jumba: It's not Christmas! "Gives it to Stitch"

Stitch: Happy Hanukkkah! "Gives it to Jumba"

Lilo: "She and Pleakley leave the house" We're leaving Stitch?

Pleakley: Trust me!! This is not going to end well!! "They exit the house"

Jumba: One potato. "Passes the gun to you"

You: Two potato. "You pass it to Stitch"

Stitch: Three potato. "He passes it to

You: FOUR!! "You pass it to Jumba"

Jumba: Five potato! "Passes it to Stitch"

Stitch: Six potato! "Passes the it to you"

You: Seven Potato! "You pass it to Stitch"

(Back to Yui and the others)

Yui: We're almost there!! Just a little bit more!!

Thinker: I hope we're not too late.

Asuna: We're coming (M/n), hang on!!

(Back to you, Stitch, and Jumba)

Stitch: My. "Passes it to Jumba"

Jumba: Mother. "Passes it to you"

You: Told. "You pass it back to the evil genius"

Jumba: Me. "Passes it to Stitch"

Stitch: You. "Passes it to you"

You: Are. "You pass it to Stitch"

Stitch: It. "Gives it to Jumba and he takes it"

Jumba: HA! I win! "Gun glows brighter"

You: Oh poo-

"Large explosion occurs and sends you flying in the air"

You: "You look back at the ground and a sweatdrop appears on your head" Juuuust, great. "Goofy scream occurs"

(Back to Yui and the others)

Asuna: I hope (M/n) is okay. "You land right in front of them"

Thinker: Well, you got what you wished. "He and Asuna run go towards you and help you up"

Yui: Daddy!! Are you alright?

Yulier: What happened?

You: "You look at them" PPFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, HAAAA!!

Yui: Yeah, he's fine. I can tell.