Chapter 2: Allies

Four days later.....

Tokyo Train Station

August 8th, 2026 (Three days until Kingdom Hearts Online release)

You: "You look around" Wow, this part of town sure is crowded on saturdays huh?

Asuna: Yup, I just hope this won't keep us from finding Yulier and Thinker.

You: Wait, that's their names?

Asuna: Yes, haven't I told you yet?

You: "You shook your head to her response" Nope.

Speaker: Attention, Platform 9 train has now arrived. I repeat, Platform 9 train has now arrived.

Asuna: Their here.

You: "You look at her" Come on, let's find them before the place gets crowded even more.

Agreeing to your suggestion, the two of you head off to Platform 9 where Yulier and Thinker should be.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
A few minutes later.....

Minutes of walking later, you and Asuna finally arrived at Platform 9 and right in front of you were the very people your looking for. After seeing them, you and Asuna walked up to Yulier and Thinker so you can greet them.

Asuna: "Hugs Yulier" It's so good to see you Yulier.

Yulier: Good to see you too Asuna. "They stop hugging"

Asuna: Guys, this is my boyfriend, (First Name) (Last Name).

You: But you can just call me (First Name).

Thinker: Pleased to meet you. "You shake hands with him and Yulier"

You: Pleased to meet you too. So, where have you two lovebirds been to?

Yulier: On a trip, last week was our wedding anniversary.

Asuna: "Gasps" Really!? Congratulations!!

You: When have you two tied the knot?

Thinker: We got married sometime after SAO was cleared.

You: Wow, that's awesome.

Asuna: So, now that we're all together, why don't we go and grab something to eat?

Thinker: Sounds like a great idea Asuna.

You: Yup, and I know just the place. Come on.

With that said and done, you and the others left the train station and into the streets of the city so you can have lunch.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
One hour later.....

Once you, Asuna, Yulier, and Thinker found a place to eat in, you and Asuna told the couple everything that happened since they were out of town.

Yulier: I see, I'm sorry to hear that you and Kirito broke up.

Thinker: You doing okay?

Asuna: I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. "She looks to you" If it wasn't for (M/n), I'd still be in a big mess.

You: "You blush in embarrassment" Daaaaw, stop it.

Asuna: "Giggles and then turns to the couple" So, how was your trip?

Yulier: It was great!! We got to do a lot of fun things while we were out.

Thinker: We got to go sightseeing, fishing, swimming, just lots and lots of bonding for the two of us. "Puts his arm around Yulier"

"Awkward silence occurs"

You: "You clear your throat" Anyways, have you guys been listening to the news lately?

Yulier: We have, you know about it too?

Asuna: Yup, everyone at school knows it as well.

Thinker: With ALO and every other existing MMO shut down for upgrades, we got no game to play while we wait.

You: That is, until Retro Future Corporation made an announcement that they'll be releasing a new VRMMORPG on August eleventh.

Yulier: "Looks at you after saying the company's name" Did you say Retro Future Corporation is gonna release a new game next Tuesday?

You: That's right.

Asuna: You've heard of them before?

Yulier: Ofcourse!! We did asked the developers some questions for their recent game a few months back.

You: Oh yeah!! I forgot that you and your husband work at MMO Tomorrow for a living.

Thinker: What's the name of this game?

Asuna: It's name is "Kingdom Hearts Online".

Thinker: "Recognizes the title" Kingdom Hearts, wow. Haven't heard of that title in a long time.

You: Wait, you know about Kingdom Hearts!?

Yulier: Ofcourse he does. His father played every single game of Kingdom Hearts and completed it without effort.

Thinker: As a matter of fact, he's at Retro Future Corporation's HQ right now helping them make the game.

Asuna: That's amazing.

You: Though there's one more thing I want to know: What will the story be about?

Yulier: I don't know, but the only way to find out is to play the game.

You: Yeah, you got a point there.

Waitress: "Comes to your table with your orders and places them on the table" Here you go ya love birds, enjoy!! "Leaves the table and heads for the kitchen"

All of you: Time to dig in!!

As you all ate your food, a very brilliant idea popped into your head.

You: I got it!! Why don't we all play the game's campaign together?

Thinker: Is that even possible?

You: Yeah!! I've been up-to-date about the game and the developers say that a maximum of four players can play story mode together.

Asuna: I think that's a great idea (M/n)!! "Looks to Yulier and Thinker" How does that sound guys?

Thinker: You know what, why not?

Yulier: Plus, this will give us the chance to hangout more in-game.

You: Then it's settled: The four of us will play the game and clear the story like it was nothing.

Asuna, Thinker, and Yulier: Yeah!!

As a matter of fact, you weren't the only one who's teaming up with others. Klein teamed up with Silica, Lisbeth, and Agil while Suguha teamed with Sinon, Recon, Alicia, and Sakuya. Heck, almost everyone in the Tokyo area is looking for other players to team up with for the game's campaign. Looks like everyone will be all set and ready for this new VRMMORPG.