Last night.

Last night was hectic. This morning was crazy. And I am completely and utterly fucked.

Last night, I stayed up till midnight, talking my camp friend out of suicide. It was crazy, it was terrible, but I'm doing the best I can.

And being the goddamn idiot I am, I fell asleep with my phone in my bed instead of plugging it in across the room where it's always supposed to be after 9:30.

My mom found my phone in my bed. She put it downstairs without waking me up.

I came downstairs for breakfast, found it sitting on the kitchen counter, and she just goes, "what's going on?" in this disappointed voice.

She had looked through my phone. She found the texts from last night. She found my Instagram account.

Luckily, she didn't confront me on the Instagram. She focused on helping me with my friend, helping him get help. But I think she might confront me on it after school.

So I decided to tell her.

I'm not going to tell her everything. Not about my Wattpad, or Kyla. Just the fact that I have internet friends. Hopefully, she'll be proud of me for telling her instead of keeping it a secret any longer.

Wish me luck, you guys. I'm so nervous I might throw up.

Song of the day: Missing You by All Time Low

-Lea