ASOTM... ,,help

Heyy it's ya girl Lea, back at it again with reading fanfics that ruin her fucking life !!

Ok so I don't even really ship Frerard... but I decided to read ASOTM (A Splitting Of The Mind) because I'd heard so much about it.

I AM RUINED.

I had to put on about 10 pounds of makeup to cover up the tear tracks on my face, not kidding.

It's so emotionally ruining, but so well written... it's not as long as throam, but it has an extremely sad ending and aH

If any of you want to read it, be warned- there could be a lot of triggering content. It's basically about mental illness. It discusses, in detail, schizophrenia and depression. There's a lot of mention of past rape, and some violence. 

I STILL HAVE THIS CHOKED UP FEELING IN MY THROAT

There were more than a few points in the book where I screamed, threw my computer across the bed, and proceeded to violently hit it with my Rilakkuma until I got my anger out.

Fitting that I decided to wear all black today, huh?

So in the last few chapters, I started crying. Kind of quietly, you know, but there were a c t u a l tears. And then this one line comes along- the last line. The famous  line. And just knocks me over into complete and utter sobbing.

"I know things.

Remember?"

-Lea