I'm cryan ross

Help

The song Northern Downpour is already sad enough for me. It's so incredibly beautifully written in terms of lyrics, and Ryan's voiCE STAB ME WITH A DULL SPORK

Listen to this song first. It's so genuinely beautiful and just...

And it's The Ryden Song.

To educate the uneducated:

Ryan said that this song was the most special on the album, and told Brendon to pay special attention to the line "I know the world's a broken bone, but melt your headaches, call it home." After Ryan and Jon left, Brendon had to take the song off the setlist because he couldn't get through it without crying.

And then there's the whole sun and moon thing.

After Pretty. Odd. came out, there was a theory called the sun and moon theory. The general opinion is that Ryan is the moon and Brendon is the sun. (The song When The Day Met The Night is legit about the sun and moon falling in love.)

In Northern Downpour, they say the lines "hey moon, please forget to fall down, hey moon, don't you go down." 

And get. This.

In the live show in Chicago, they sang Northern Downpour. After they say "hey moon, don't you go down" towards the end, Ryan says "never will,"

Never

will

FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY 

It's in this video, go to 3:52 to see it:

Okay, that's all I have for today. Comment here if you want me to do a Ryden masterpost (I need to get my feelings out and bring some of yall to the dark side)

-Lea