Coverboy

OKAY. So I was talking with BeeboAtTheBreadbin about this over FaceTime a few days ago.

As many of you probably know, months ago Covergirl put out the first male face of their campaign, James Charles. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

So the guy in the video at the top gets so fucking butthurt over this, and goes on this huge, unhinged rant that makes zero sense.

The video is called New CoverGirl is a Guy? by adam calhoun if you want to go and see my comment and roast this dude.

So basically, I roasted him really bad. Here is my response word for word:

"Yes, it's coverGIRL. And you can get a HOT DOG at BURGER King and a SALAD at PIZZA Hut. And news flash! Makeup was originally intended for both women AND men to wear before society made it a "girl thing". No one is FORCING it on you. No one is holding your head in place and making you watch him. Nor are they forcing makeup into your hands. They're simply showing a more open view, showing everyone that anyone can play around and experiment with makeup (which, by the way, takes extreme skill). Now grow the fuck up and stop trashing people who are obviously more successful, more talented, and more accepting than you."

I am very proud of that.

And then like ten people come along trying to burn and disprove me. AND IT WAS HILARIOUS. I shot down all of their points with common sense and facts, with some subtle shade. 

NOTE: If you're going to comment angrily on something, always use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Therefore, people can't call you immature and you seem more composed and superior to the bigots. Somebody called me an SJW, which was laughable because I was being super sensible and just HAHA

And then the last response. He goes, and I quote:

"just by the way you are typing. im going to take a shot in the dark and say your gay" and then goes into some long winded and nonsensical argument. Like?? Does having correct sentence structure make you gay? Lmao okay. So I respond with-

"Just by the way you're typing, I'd say that you're a fucking idiot. At least I have proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization and sound like I could actually pass middle school."

The funniest part is that they keep coming back, even though they've completely run out of arguments.

I'M JUST VERY PROUD OF MYSELF OKAY

I even ended one of my comments with a classy emo reference that no one got- "so long and goodnight."

SO PLS GO TO THAT VIDEO AND READ MY COMMENTS AND BURN THE GUY WITH YOUR PROPER GRAMMAR, IT'S A LOT OF FUN (my YouTube username is the same as on here)

-Lea