29| Future

Third person POV

The rest of their lives were magnificent, shortly after moving in with Harry, Louis also got a job in modeling alongside Harry. They came out as boyfriends and Harry had even posted the video he took of Louis' reaction on Instagram labeled "Surprise x"

There was tons of messages and comments, a lot consisted of "omg I ship it" and "Larry is real" and.."fill my mouth with Gucci water and run over me dads." Louis never liked those weird ones but they laughed together about those comments anyways.

After 4 years of dating Harry finally proposed to Louis and Louis of course said yes and Harry of course had a professional record him popping the question and posted the video on Instagram which had the mags jumping with joy. Also a lot of mags that wanted attention with titles like "Harry Styles pops the question to boyfriend Louis Tomlinson and he said no!?"

Harry despised those attention seeking magazines and sites. Of course both of their families were so happy and threw them a little engagement party.

After the two boys got married Louis and Harry adopted a little girl they named Lillian, she was 2, and a boy named Jasper, who had around now turned 5. Both new parents were so excited their futures turned out this way and nothing could be any less perfect. Louis even entitled Kirsten to be their auntie and she oftenly came over to play with the kids. Not to mention it didn't take her long to absolutely adore Harry.

They were the happiest couple alive with their beautiful kids. Shortly after the kids were adopted Harry took them straight to his modeling agency and had all 4 of them including himself take family photos. The walls in the new family home they'd bought were decorated with baby pictures, their wedding pics, and pics of the puppy the rescued that they named Rusty. He was a rusty colored hound dog that they loved dearly despite his habit of chewing the kids toys.

Louis felt complete, he felt as everything was perfect and he never had to worry about what was ahead again, but maybe he had never even thought about it..