24| Hang out?

A/N Harry's outfit on side (with black jeans and black boots) small reminder in this era of the story he has his 2017 hair.

Louis' POV

It's been a week or so since I last saw Harry. I saw him all over the tabloids walking and hanging out with Kendall Jenner, obviously all articles claimed her a new girlfriend but I of course knew my Harry swung the other way so I didn't worry about it.

It was an early Saturday morning as I sat on the couch watching the news. My phone buzzed in my hand and I looked down to see who messaged me.

Harry: Hey Lou I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out at my flat later? Lmk and I'll pick you up whenever xx

I smiled and typed a message back.

Louis: I'd love that! How does 5:30 sound?

Harry: perfect see you then ❤️

My heart warmed at the little heart he added. I got up and cooked a little breakfast and made a cuppa to get my day started. I ate quickly and then ran to the store to pick up a few things when I ran into Zayn.

"Zayn?" I asked unsure.

"Louis! What's up man?" He asked excitedly at me. I smiled and shook my head in disbelief.

"Nothing much really!" I laughed as he squeezed me in a hug.

"Meet any new people?" He asked hopefully.

"Just one, only one friend besides you." I said nervously.

"In five years really dude? You gotta get yourself out there!" He joked.

"Yeah yeah!" I laughed.

"I'll catch you later bro, gotta get home to my fiancé." He winked.

"Oooooh wanna talk about it?" I suggested.

"Text me." He replied as he walked away. I quickly shopped for the rest of my items and checked out before driving home.

-
Harry's POV

I tried on about a thousand outfits before I finally gave up and called Lou my stylist to come over and help me. She only came cause I told her I'd pay her..

"See look, you look great I don't know what all that fuss was about!" She clapped her hands excitedly as she touched up my hair.

I looked in the mirror and my jaw dropped. "H-how did you-"

"Tame your hair? It's called hairspray honey, take advantage of it!" She sassed with a grin on her face.

-
It was about 20 minutes later that I was standing outside Louis' door. I raised my fist and knocked on the wooden door, a small petite little Louis opened the door and grinned at me mischievously.

"Hello Harry! Ready to hang?" He asked. I laughed and nodded while I led him to my car. I got in and waited for him to buckle up before I sped off.