25| give in

Harry's POV

I led Louis inside and told him to wait as I brought us some wine. I poured a fair amount in his glass and some into mine then sat back as I switched through a couple channels on the Telly. Louis' eyes wandered around my huge extravagant living area and scanned all of the photos I have on my walls of family and what not- I even had one of us but it wasn't in an obvious area.

"So, why'd you want to hang out so suddenly?" He questioned curiously.

"What it's a crime to want to spend time with a friend?" I joked. He blushed and mumbled something under his breath.

"I'm sorry what was that Lou, you gotta speak louder." I teased as his face went a darker shade of pink.

"I said that's not what I meant." He replied. I shook my head in amusement as he focused back on the tv.

-

A while later we found ourselves in pajamas wrapped up in each other's limbs. Louis secretly snuggles closer to me and eventually ended up in my arms. We were in the middle of watching the horse movie "Spirit" that Louis insisted, when I heard his small voice,

"Harry?" I turned my head to look at him and my breath caught in my throat when I noticed how close his face was. He had an innocent pout on his face as he looked at me with his baby blue eyes, his eyes trailed from my lips and back up as mine did the same.

I closed a small bit of the distance between us and heard a faint gasp fall from his obscenely pink lips. My lips ghosted over his as I looked him in the eyes then closed the distance, slowly molding our lips together in a sweet- long over due- kiss. His small hand traveled up and stopped at the back of my neck when he pulled me forward, landing on the other side of the couch on his back and bringing me on top of him. Our lips fought for dominance in a battle of teeth clanking and tongue fighting, his sweet saliva mixing with mine as he explored my mouth.

"Louis." I groaned as his hand caressed my messed up hair. His lips peppered on my cheek and down my neck where he began to suck and mark a purple bruise on my neck, while pulling my hips down with his feet that were wrapped around me in attempt to release some friction in the sweats I let him borrow. His tongue continued to bite my neck as I rested my face on his shoulder moaning.

"Lou." I weakly said as he sucked harsh on my skin.

"Hm?" He hummed as he continued.

"Lou we can't do this right now.."

"Why not?" He asked as he pulled away, confusion swimming in his pretty blue eyes.

"Because I- I um can't..?" I tried to come up with a lame excuse. He sighed not believing my lie and pushed me off of him.

"If you didn't want me you could have said something before you got me all worked up." He sighed as he looked away.

"It's not that-"

"I don't care what it is Harry." He sassed as he looked at his fidgeting hands.

"Lou.. I want you, I need you. I fucking breathe you. But now isn't exactly the best time I mean, we are still trying to mend what was shattered years ago and I don't think jumping right into a relationship is the right way to go about it." I replied.

"No you're right, that's very mature of you Harry. If we are going to finish the movie can I at least cuddle you?" He pleaded with his bottom lip jutted out.

"Sure baby." I whispered as I pulled him into my lap and laid back.

About fifteen minutes later he was out like a light, head against my shoulder and feet curled at my side.